I don't see the Dolphins ever winning with Ross | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't see the Dolphins ever winning with Ross

Ross is either an idiot, or is purposely sabotaging the team while still collecting money from revenue shares, and possibly by betting against them through a third party.

Ross is the single thread to failure since he took over. Professional teams that do well have strong stable ownership that makes the right hires at the top of football operations. This franchise will be mired in mediocrity for as long as Ross is at the helm.

The slide into mediocrity began when IMO Wayne H allowed Jimmy to pick his successor.

I dont see the Dolphins winning a Super Bowl ever. This season was the biggest kick in the go-nads I've ever seen to a fanbase.

#1 seed at week 9 and then lose 6 or 7 in a row to crash into the side of a mountain made out of ****.

I've never taken a Dolphins season so personal. As an out of state fan who's friends and family never get to watch the Fins with me, we had THREE prime time games the whole world got to see and we vomited all over ourselves. It's beyond embarrassing, it was humiliating.

Right now all I want to do is stand on the top of that mountain made out of **** and steam F*** YOU DOLPHINS!!!!!

I dont see the Dolphins winning a Super Bowl ever. This season was the biggest kick in the go-nads I've ever seen to a fanbase.

#1 seed at week 9 and then lose 6 or 7 in a row to crash into the side of a mountain made out of ****.

I've never taken a Dolphins season so personal. As an out of state fan who's friends and family never get to watch the Fins with me, we had THREE prime time games the whole world got to see and we vomited all over ourselves. It's beyond embarrassing, it was humiliating.

Right now all I want to do is stand on the top of that mountain made out of **** and steam F*** YOU DOLPHINS!!!!!

Be sure to wear boots.

OP is spot on - everything Ross touches blows up in his face. He’s a weak owner and a clueless football mind. The team was at its best this year while he was suspended. Hahahaha
Brother Shank. Everything Ross touches blows up in his face? It’s rather difficult to become a billionaire if your statement was correct. Even if he inherited his fortune (he didn’t) your statement is still false.

I find Ross to be an above verge owner. Not perfect, but i have no problem with him.

Ross costing us those picks was unforgivable. That absolute idiot killed us with that stupidity.

On top of that, do we know if he pushed for Tua? I guess we never will but I found it incredible that the staff literally coached Herbet in the Senior Bowl and yet couldn't pull the trigger on drafting him after every coach there raved about how good the guy was.

I made a post years ago that Ross was a terrible owner who would do nothing for this team and plenty of people bleeted that I was crazy..etc.

Lol, ok.

Well, I think Huizenga tried everything aside from coaching the team himself and still nothing worked. Ross isn’t a great owner, or even a very good one, but the problems with this franchise can’t all be laid at his feet.
Yes they can

Bottom line….Tua makes the plays at the most important position in football and the Dolphins beat the Niners, Buffalo and the Packers…they are 11-4 and we’re not having this discussion.

This is a talented team with an inconsistent QB…that’s the reality and the largest problem right now!
We're not an 11-4 caliber team. Nothing suggested 11-4. That's the beauty of relying on generalities instead of flimsy misleading specifics. Crowd teams with season long marginal YPPA Differential are not entitled to run off one narrow and somewhat fortunate victory after another, like Steelers, Lions and Bears. It reaches the point that scheduling and matchups don't matter. The won/loss record is going to reflect the caliber of the team, far more often than not. Outlier examples like the current Vikings are meaningless. There are always going to be exceptions on either edge, among a sample of 32.

With better injury luck this team is the #1 seed in the AFC.

Ross is directly responsible for costing us draft picks due to his ill advised tampering with a coach and QB under contract. His clandestine trip with Ireland to woo Harbaugh was a classless thing to do to Sparano.
I don’t know how much he pressures the GM with personnel decisions, and think the failures to put together a complete team falls more on their laps than his.

Brother Shank. Everything Ross touches blows up in his face? It’s rather difficult to become a billionaire if your statement was correct. Even if he inherited his fortune (he didn’t) your statement is still false.

I find Ross to be an above verge owner. Not perfect, but i have no problem with him.
I meant dolphins related and specifically when it comes to personnel decisions in the front office - I should have clarified

We're not an 11-4 caliber team. Nothing suggested 11-4. That's the beauty of relying on generalities instead of flimsy misleading specifics. Crowd teams with season long marginal YPPA Differential are not entitled to run off one narrow and somewhat fortunate victory after another, like Steelers, Lions and Bears. It reaches the point that scheduling and matchups don't matter. The won/loss record is going to reflect the caliber of the team, far more often than not. Outlier examples like the current Vikings are meaningless. There are always going to be exceptions on either edge, among a sample of 32.
No…anybody watching the game film can see where our QB missed making plays in those games.

Generalities is blaming the losses on the idea that the team isn’t worthy or of high enough caliber to win those games.

I know from 50+ years of watching this game that the QB is the most important position on the field…and the QB being a consistent playmaker is often the difference between these teams.

All three of those games were winnable if Tua plays well…he did not as a whole!

Back
Top Bottom