I don't want Moss on this team!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't want Moss on this team!!!

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Even if these rumors are true, I really would be against Moss coming to Miami. 1st of all, his salary is outrageous, 2nd of all, he's not really a team player, and 3rd of all what makes you think he'll be the difference maker here when he had a much better offense with the Vikings and never was able to take that team to the promised land. Granted, the defense wasn't that good but the Chiefs managed to make it in. We want to make a splash by getting Moss but this is not something I want. Especially in a trade for picks. Draft a rookie and develop them and get stronger up front. That's what I want to see.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
hopefully spielman doesn't care about what you want

I don't think Spielman is as dumb as those people who want to break the bank on a malcontent.

Originally posted by phinfan2003
Even if these rumors are true, I really would be against Moss coming to Miami. 1st of all, his salary is outrageous, 2nd of all, he's not really a team player, and 3rd of all what makes you think he'll be the difference maker here when he had a much better offense with the Vikings and never was able to take that team to the promised land. Granted, the defense wasn't that good but the Chiefs managed to make it in. We want to make a splash by getting Moss but this is not something I want. Especially in a trade for picks. Draft a rookie and develop them and get stronger up front. That's what I want to see.

I'm sure Chambers will get us there then.

Stop being so emotional, you're like a chic. Look at the facts, Moss is a game breaker, a player that comes once in a blue moon. Players above average like Chambers can be found much easier. Minnesota has a much better coaching staff, special team (dante? hello?) and a more well rounded offense. Moss tore it up by himself basically.

BE REALISTIC.

break the bank?
lose ogun who we are losing anyway, lose madison who we are cutting and trade our 1st round pick which we never have and when we do it's a bust...

i would give those 3 up for arguably the best wide receiver in football during the prime of his career to team up with ricky/chambers

i agree, he's a great talent but he is not what we need as a team right now to push us over the top...

don't indirectly call me dumb, because first i'll prove you wrong, then i'll make you feel stupid

Originally posted by phinfan2003

Question: What's Randy's salary? I don't think anyone has even mentioned it yet.

Moss wouldn't be a difference maker? Sorry, but I have to do this:

LMFAO!

Ogun is 1st round talent and is proving so (although we got him cuz of his injury)....they guy IS elite and is only getting better

Madison....while I think he's an idiot enough of the time w/his personal fouls etc. he is still a top 5-10 CB although his play is slipping

1st round this year......we've only had 1 in the past 5 years and that's one of the reasons we don't have any fresh young talent and always looking to FA. This year we have a great shot at a quality #1/#2 WR and we need that.

What we need is a solid #2 WR to take pressure off of CC. We should be able to find/get that easier and far cheaper and without losing people like we would be required to get Moss.

Do you really think Moss would make the difference?

I don't mind losing Madison and if we don't sign Ogunleye at least we get a 1st and a 3rd. Who did the Pats have at WR this year that is so great? Moss isn't going to be the difference. A great coach once said "a player who makes his team great is far better than a great player" I don't see Moss as a player who makes his team great. When it comes down to it, even with Moss on this team, if we don't shore up the OL (and we really won't be able to if we take on his salary) we're not doing a damn thing.

Re: Re: I don't want Moss on this team!!!

Originally posted by finfan77

Question: What's Randy's salary? I don't think anyone has even mentioned it yet.

He has 5 years left on a 75 million contract.

First of all his contract would have to be reworked. Its DW problem as far as his team player status. We also have a better D then the Vikings so that to me is a wash as far a their better O is concerned

Come on, how could some one who gets 12-17 TD's a year not be a diference maker, someone who hates to lose as much as D. Marino and lets you know it, not be an upgrade to this team,,Pleassssssssse.

The guys will take attention away from Ricky with his mere present on the field, I bet safeties won't be playing up close with him on the field..You guys need to get a clue on this one...this guy is a difference maker BIG TIME.

Back
Top Bottom