I don't want Moss on this team!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't want Moss on this team!!!

Originally posted by jbond

I've never played a single game and don't honestly have the time for computer games, or xbox-playstation or whatever else is out there. I can post here some in between switching screens at work. Between the wife, kids and work I'm busy enough.

I think he was teasing btw....

i know....:) I'm not upset or anything.....just differing views is all. Hell, I can't get my wife to agree with me 100% and I've been married 6 years I don't expect anyone else to agree with me 100% of the time either, lol.

I would rather keep Madison, Ogunleye, CC, & the draft picks. But this would all come down to what the FO wants to do with Madison & Ogunleye. If the FO isn't keeping Ogunleye & Madison you make the trade with those 2. As for CC, he's going to be a unrestricted FA next year, no guarantee he'll be back. Try to keep him but if they want CC they don't get ANY draft picks. In fact, we could demand draft picks. Redskins give up Bailey & a 2nd rounder for Portis. It would be nice to have a 2nd round pick this year or next.

Speculation is so much fun.

The only way I would want Moss is if we kept chambers and our draft picks and also still got at least 3 good/great lineman. and also a cornerback equal if not better than madison assuming we have to give him up . could all this happen most likely no so in other words I dont want him.

Back
Top Bottom