I don't want to spoil anyones fun but | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I don't want to spoil anyones fun but

Sherif

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is Ricky's fumbling making anyone besides me nervous. I'm thinking the whole time please don't fumble it every time he gets the ball now. He takes such hard hits and i'm amazed he still holds on to the ball but he's on pace for 16 fumbles this season. :confused:

ricky's fumbling isnt new...he's fumbled alot his whole career. its a give and take situation. he gives up the pill once a game or every two games, he TAKES 150+ yards and carries the offense on his back. it was a HUGE win, enjoy it ;)

Hey sugar. That's a good point. Jay has gotten better with his INT's though. They're not as stupid but he still throws two in a row. Turner needs to definately run after a close call by Fiedler. Still Williams takes so many hits and holds on to the ball. He's a true elite player. But it's like Jimmy said about going to the candy store with Marino.

We need to spread the ball more.

Hi Sherif!

I was a little nervous after Ricky fumbled but some how I knew he'd pull it off.He's tough and smart and that's what is going to get us through.

I don't want to spoil anyones fun but.......oh wait, yes I do.;)

I didnt mind the fumble he got High and lowed and kinda got twisted at the same time, maybe he could have wrapped it up a bit better, but it wasnt as ugly as most of his fumbles have been.

But he has put the ball on the ground in every game this year. And it usually isn't at a convenient time either. It is something we must accept, because he likely won't ever cut it out of his game. But we still can be upset by it because it hurts us.

On pace for 16 fumbles??
Well let me tell you when you let the man touch the ball about 40 times a game and he fumbles it once that's a pretty good ratio isn`t it...
With all the hits the guy takes he is BOUND to fumble...it's against human nature...He was plastered by Pat Williams and Winfield on the fumble the ball popped out...
I agree wiht you sherif on spreading the ball more though...But frankly it's pretty hard for Jay when he sees 2 out of his 3 top receivers either jump early for the ball (an easy touchdown) and not even look back at the ball (Mcknight)...
Am i the only one that's missing Oronde's sure hands out there ? Why don't we give Tolver or Simmons a chance at the number 3 spot ?
Mcknight and Thompson are lazier than me on Sunday`s...

Ricky's fumbling is something that he needs to continue to work on, without question.

But it is very difficult for me to find fault with Mr Williams this morning:)

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
On pace for 16 fumbles??
Well let me tell you when you let the man touch the ball about 40 times a game and he fumbles it once that's a pretty good ratio isn`t it...
With all the hits the guy takes he is BOUND to fumble...it's against human nature...He was plastered by Pat Williams and Winfield on the fumble the ball popped out...
I agree wiht you sherif on spreading the ball more though...But frankly it's pretty hard for Jay when he sees 2 out of his 3 top receivers either jump early for the ball (an easy touchdown) and not even look back at the ball (Mcknight)...
Am i the only one that's missing Oronde's sure hands out there ? Why don't we give Tolver or Simmons a chance at the number 3 spot ?
Mcknight and Thompson are lazier than me on Sunday`s...

I have just about had it with McKnight. That INT by Clements was just awful. Dude, TURN AROUND!!!!! DT did have some good catches last night, so I'm not ready to bail on him yet, but I do agree that it is time to try Simmons or Tolver at the 3.

Originally posted by stan marino
I didnt mind the fumble he got High and lowed and kinda got twisted at the same time, maybe he could have wrapped it up a bit better, but it wasnt as ugly as most of his fumbles have been.

yeah im not to worried, If you look at Rickys most recent fumbles, theyve all came off good hits, it5s not like hes running with the ball and all of a sudden it comes out.....its the hard hits hes taking....if he fumbled out of naturual causes, itd be something he can fix.

Originally posted by Sherif
Is Ricky's fumbling making anyone besides me nervous. I'm thinking the whole time please don't fumble it every time he gets the ball now. He takes such hard hits and i'm amazed he still holds on to the ball but he's on pace for 16 fumbles this season. :confused:

The kicking game is the biggest thing that troubles me if I were to pick an area.
Royals is a thorn in our arses and Mare continues to struggle like last year. Royals is one thing but what's up with Mare?

Let's not put all the blame on McK for that pass. Jay threw the ball early because Spikes was about to *** pack him. Second later McK would have turned around and probably would have been caught.

Back
Top Bottom