Reaction score
I emailed MD about Mark Bulger or one of the Cleveland QB's
possibly coming to Miami yesterday.

I recieved an one Word reply.

Brunell...

So I agree with him, Mark Brunell is what is needed
to CONTINUE the run towards the Superbowl within
the next year or so.

Draft one for the future sign Brunell for the Run.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed, Brunell can get us going for 1/ 2 yrs and Sage can be #2 while our star prospect can hold the clipboard for 1 year, learn the system and we can contend for a while, if not go all the way.

Who is MD and why does he think Brunell has something left in the tank? I know he'll have motivation, but I'm afraid he just doesn't have the tools anymore.

MD is Maddog from WQAM Sports Radio in Miami.

He was a TE for Miami during their SuperBowls
years. Also known as Jim Mandich...

All right MIAMIi !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me Garcia... not Mark B.

You fans have had enough wishes granted with Griese. At least let me have this one ;)

Originally posted by Emskirch
Give me Garcia... not Mark B.

You fans have had enough wishes granted with Griese. At least let me have this one ;)

Garcia just got picked up for a DUI. I don't want another trouble maker.

Link:

49ers | Garcia Arrested - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:17:54 -0800

The Associated Press reports San Francisco 49ers QB Jeff Garcia was arrested on suspicion of drunk driving early Wednesday, Jan. 14, a jail spokesman said

I don't care about being a drunk, hell, I am a drunk, all Irish folks are drunks....

Everyone wanted Griese, just give me this one player, patch up the line, give me a decent 2nd WR and this team might make the playoffs.

Because someone was arrested on a suspicion of drunk driving, doesn't mean they are guilty.

Well, they call it 'suspicion' until the 2 week period goes by and the toxicology reports come back. Then it's called being 'charged with DUI'. Put a drunk in South Beach and watch him loose the rest of his hair.

Not all micks are drunks either :)

Garcia and Griese should open a Tavern any suggestion on the name?

G & G's "Where the only chips are in a basket"

Maybe not Big, but, 99% of them are ;)

I don't care that he enjoys a nice cold drink, and forgets he is drunk and drives to a place he forgot to go.

Something like that.

I would rather him then Brunnell. Hell, people are talking about Brad Johnson, Kitna, blah blah blah. I hope they get someone who is proven, and has the best numbers. :)

Hell at this point as long as it's someone that is mentioned on this site and it's not Jay, I'll be happy.

em- too busy to be a drunk :)

I drink once in a while but I will not drink and drive an it is stupid to drink an drive. But it is weird you can be the nicest an most respected person in the world have a few drinks an drink and drive an then get called a trouble maker. It aint like he stole robbed or killed someone. He made a mistake.

I would think the best sports stars drink and drive just don't get caught. I understand that you can kill someone drinking and driving like I said IT IS STUPID TO DRINK AND DRIVE but it dont mean that he is a trouble maker and he is a damn good QB.

Originally posted by CpuFan
MD is Maddog from WQAM Sports Radio in Miami.

He was a TE for Miami during their SuperBowls
years. Also known as Jim Mandich...

All right MIAMIi !!!!
Damn right. ;) Gotta love the MD.

Back
Top Bottom