I emailed MD about Mark Bulger... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I emailed MD about Mark Bulger...

Brunell and Rivers is the best way to go in my opinion

I was just defending Garcia I think he is better than Bulger in some ways. Idon't believe Garcia would of made them kind of mistakes with that high powered offense as Bulger did

On the other hand Garcia is more injury prone.

Exactly.....Sage is unproven and has not shown anything yet.....if he was all that then we would not have got him for a 7th round draft pick.......the Dolphins need to sign a veteran like Brunell for 2 or 3 years while we develop a good young QB that we draft early this year.

Rivers would push us back a few years because he's a major project. We need a WR or an olineman to help us win NOW! Our D doesn't have much time left.

I wish I had some film of Rivers in action.

I am still not terribly convinced Brunell could lead us to anything but hey he would come cheap as heck...thats gotta be worth somethin.

I say we try and make a trade for like Bulger, Brooks, or Henson before we go ahead and get Brunell and also draft a rookie. Actually come to think of it if we traded for Henson we'd probably still need someone like Brunell. The only reason I'd go with him is because he'd likely play for something like the minimum so long as he's starting.

BTW where were all you people last offseason when I was the only guy here on the Brunell bandwagon. I knew he wasn't happy there, and would be made available, but I thought the Jags wouldn't be stupid enough to make him available so late in the season.

All I know is 1 qb may be better than the other but to me they are better than what we got. I know we sound like a broken record but I am just tired of FEE FEE.

Maddog is a great football minded guy, but let me warn you.. he knows NOTHING about free agency(maybe a little) & the draft.

Back
Top Bottom