I Feel Bad For... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Feel Bad For...

TKAllDay

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I feel bad for the boys running this site. Our inept team, carefree players, and senseless coaching should not take away from our fan base. I understand this site is expensive and is typically falling on hard times, but if we had a winning record this site would be off the rails as I have seen over the years.

I hope that this team doesn't undermine our online community. I really appreciate you guys listening to me vent about our horrible team and I have only been banned once which I really consider conservative. I frequent this site and the threads haven't even been moving as much or at least as much as they have been when the hype train is full blown.

Years ago I wagered that I would donate $20 if the fins beat the Steelers @ Pitt and asked for you guys to match. Charles Clay took one to the house in the snow.. And we won.... and the site won.

I have a new wager for this week. I will donate $1 for every point we beat Denver by. I hope you guys will join me. I need a reason to watch this game on Sunday. Please share your thoughts.

hate to say it but if we did that every game the site would be defunct. May as well make it $1 for every point we lose by. ok, I digress, I'm in.

I feel bad for the boys running this site. Our inept team, carefree players, and senseless coaching should not take away from our fan base. I understand this site is expensive and is typically falling on hard times, but if we had a winning record this site would be off the rails as I have seen over the years.

I hope that this team doesn't undermine our online community. I really appreciate you guys listening to me vent about our horrible team and I have only been banned once which I really consider conservative. I frequent this site and the threads haven't even been moving as much or at least as much as they have been when the hype train is full blown.

Years ago I wagered that I would donate $20 if the fins beat the Steelers @ Pitt and asked for you guys to match. Charles Clay took one to the house in the snow.. And we won.... and the site won.

I have a new wager for this week. I will donate $1 for every point we beat Denver by. I hope you guys will join me. I need a reason to watch this game on Sunday. Please share your thoughts.
I will match your donation.

I will donate $20, if Gase is fired and we get Harbaugh and give him full control.

Thanks for your past and hopefully future donations brother :thumbsup

Fair enough. I'll take it one step further and suggest $2 for every point we lose by, that way it's encouragement for those who want a better draft pick. Everybody wins (except the Phins in one scenario)

I feel obligated to add that I expected this thread to be about older players stuck on a losing team for life.

Or parents that don't want to doom their children to depression (and that extra painful "close but no cigar" thing we do all the time to inspire hope only to yank it away at the last minute) and pressure them to be dolphins fans.

I feel bad about those things too

Back
Top Bottom