I feel bad for...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I feel bad for......

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
sammy morris because this guy played hard for us last year did not fumble once and will probably get cut from this team because of rb and kj. I wish he could start for us at fullback:shakeno:

We'll take Sammy back. He was always one of my favorite Bills, and a great special teams player.

I would hope he stays at FB ahead of J. Martin.. He has some NFL skills..

Don't worry, Sammy will be here.

He'll catch some balls out of the backfield and get some goal-line work.

GreenMonster said:
Are the Bills messages boards just dead????

Were they ever alive??? They are bills fans, maybe thier lost again..
Hey Blowfellow Boys fans click your high heeled Boots together and say there's no place like home there's no place like home!!! and tuoll be free to GO :D

Hey guys I am feeling bored, anyone else want to follow me to the Bills message board to talk some old school Troy Vincent... Should be a good time... Someone may respond by tommorow..

rickysux said:
sammy morris because this guy played hard for us last year did not fumble once and will probably get cut from this team because of rb and kj. I wish he could start for us at fullback:shakeno:
I doubt he gets cut. This is how I see the depth chart looking
RB FB
1- Brown 1- Evans
2- Gordon 2- Morris
3-Minor or Harris
4 Morris

I think Morris makes it due to his versatility to play both FB nad Rb, while also being a very good special teamer

I believe harris is going to be a little bit higher than a 3rd string RB

WestVirginiaFan said:
I believe harris is going to be a little bit higher than a 3rd string RB
I believe that he may not make the team due to him being 26 and injury prone. If hes gonna be higher than 3rd string, who is he gonna beat out Brown and/or Gordon? Doubtfull

GreenMonster said:
Hey guys I am feeling bored, anyone else want to follow me to the Bills message board to talk some old school Troy Vincent... Should be a good time... Someone may respond by tommorow..

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Morris will get alot of playing time this season. He will play on SP and he will do the same role of what Moe Williams did.

Back
Top Bottom