I feel comfortable and excited by LUCAS!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I feel comfortable and excited by LUCAS!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
I feel we have two very good QB's. I was always intrigued by the charisma and arm strength of Ray Lucas. I think Fiedler has alot to offer and I think Ray has alot to offer. Here is what I think Ray has to offer. By the way, Jay is our guy and this is not a knock on him in any way.

Ray I think has the ability to hit the wideouts in stride to provide more RUN AFTER CATCH.

Ray can make throws from a off balance position. Meaning he doesnt have to be set to still get the ball in there ala aaron brooks.

Lastly, he brings fire!!! This guy wants to shove it down your throat.

I really believe that Lucas will not be here next year becuz he will do so well. Is he better than Jay. No, he is just different then Jay. Jay fits well in this system and is a natural leader. I love them both. I am truly excited to see Ray perform. I like our chances.

I hope you are right. I also like the fire Lucas brings to the game. I guess we will all find out for the next 6-7 games.

I don't think Lucas will hurt us any if at all. And I am a big Fiedler supporter, I just believe this is a QB friendly system. Especially for a mobile QB like Fiedler and Lucas. Do you think we will bring in any vetyeran depth in the meantime?

I am very excited abuot Ray as well. I think he may be the luckiest QB since Earl Maroal. He gets to take over a team that is comming off a big as win as you can get. He is taking over a team that is 5-1, and is playing great defense and can run the ball. Then you throw in the fact that his first start as a Dolphin comes against one of the worst defenses in the NFL, and he gets to play at home to boot. You also have to look ahead a bit and see he gets 1 home game and then a bye week, before he gets a shot at his former team(witch scorned him) in primetime in front of a national audience. If he is 2-0 going in to the Monday night game in Green Bay the Tom Brady comparisons will start to get out of controll.

Back
Top Bottom