"i Feel Sorry For The Colts" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"i Feel Sorry For The Colts"

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
Silence will ring in the RCA Dome this weekend, and alot more people are going to take notice Of the Phins. Trust me on that.

Sorry for the Colts? Whatever. It's a good thing for the Dolphins that they don't really believe every team they play is garbage, and that they are instoppable.

Originally posted by J-E-T-S
Sorry for the Colts? Whatever. It's a good thing for the Dolphins that they don't really believe every team they play is garbage, and that they are instoppable.

Either do we,,we just have faith that the Fins will.win...don't you think the Jets will beat the Pats...but we're realistic too..read the board you will see our concerns as well..don't always take the negative road when posting...

Originally posted by J-E-T-S

Instoppable? well lets see, lets break this down shall we? weak weak Dline. young inexperienced Db's. i see us being instoppable. yeah!:fire:

I hit the wrong key, meant unstoppable. I know most of you are realists, CrazyDolfan is not.

Dog, all I have to say to you is show your face on this board on sunday night Sept. 22. Please. You are so right about me I'm just not a realist. And J-E-T-S I'm your bitch. I work for you..

Before you starting worrying about me, you should be worried about the Patriots come sunday.! To show you how much of an un-realist I am. Come Sunday night I will be a very happy man guaranteed. I'm not to sure about you or your team. HAHA.

Back
Top Bottom