I feel the bullet pierce my skin and enter my skull | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I feel the bullet pierce my skin and enter my skull

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
I just had to say that, I had an interesting weekend and could think of nothing positive to say.:evil: It's an old lyric from a Slayer song if you can remember that far back and enjoy it. Y'all have a great weekend.:cool:

oh yeah, if anybody's got a 30 odd 6, just use that, it gets the job done! ha ha, thanks, see you in the promised land.:cool:

JAYDOG! IF YOU CAN READ THIS....................YOU ARE NOT DEAD........TRY AGAIN.
yOU ARE SERIOUSLY DISTURBED, DUDE, I LIKE THAT. WE SHOULD HANG.
SERIOUSLY, AT LEAST PUT OFF THE 12 GAUGE HAIRCUT UNTIL AFTER THE BUFFALO GAME, I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR LONG TO MEET YOU IN PERSON AND I DON'T WANT TO MEET SOME DEAD GUY. SHEEZ.
MIADOLPHAN13 WILL BE THERE TOO.....(THAT OUGHTA DO THE TRICK)( IF THAT DON'T WORK....NOTHING WILL)
SEE YA NEXT WEEK BROTHER, JUST HOLD IT TOGETHER JUST A LITTLE LONGER..........

:monkey:SUICIDE

Thanks Infinsible, hope ta see you for the game, but we'll see. You know how ex-boyfriends can blend into the mix:D I'll check back witcha, I gotta do a shot, 'cause I can't believe my luck is this bad. LOL:lol:

Back
Top Bottom