I figured out Sabans draft startegy...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I figured out Sabans draft startegy......

So Cleveland doesnt have a top notch QB or a RB and they are going to go after a QB. We dont have a top notch QB or RB and we are "supposed" to go after a RB. Why exactly is that???

arsenal said:
i dont see a huge drop off in WR talent, they could prob get williamson with their 18 and have a slew of choices at 7... i dont think minny will do that... and whos to say cleveland is so enamored about getting a QB? they have lots of holes just like we do to give up draft picks to get a questionable franchise QB? hmmm i dont know

While I don't think Minnesota will be willing to trade #7 and #18 for our #2, I would be very surprised to see Troy Williamson still available at #18. That man's stock is rising big time...apparently some teams even have him as the #2 rated receiver ahead of Mike Williams. We'll see soon enough.

I can see Cleveland being content with taking who ever their be available is on their board once their on the clock. If anything I can see Cleveland moving down...not up

i would think that a minny trade is more likely than a cleveland trade..., philadelphia can opt in anytime on draft day...

Dilfer, unless he signed an extension has one year on his present contract. From, what I've seen on NFL Network he was signed specifically to start this year and tutor the Browns QB of the future.

The cost for the Browns for swapping first round picks is their 2nd rounder(per the famous chart).

Back
Top Bottom