I get the feeling that we may do something stupid this off season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I get the feeling that we may do something stupid this off season

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know that free agency hasn't started yet and the draft is in april. I always like to wait till we're done making moves before I say much. But all this QB talk has got me worry that we're gonna over pay for some vet QB and then we won't have enough picks again to cover all the holes we have in the draft.I know we need help at QB,WR and the o-line. If we use a first day pick on Brunell then we'll have only one pick on day one of the draft and we'll still need a young QB, a WR and help on the o-line. I really hope they don't do something stupid. I don't want Jay back but I'd rather have him start for us early(we have won some games with him)and then have Rivers(if we do get him)take over in mid season if things are not going good.Then we could use picks on a WR and the o-line. Please, lets not waste any more picks like we do every year!!

Ozzy rules!!

Well so far Miami is denying wanting to give a first rounder for him..hopefully they maintain that stance. I like Burnell but not at the risk of not being able to pick up some good servicable players because we over spent on a 34 year old QB, with injury problems like we have now.

Trading for M. Brunell would certainly put us in that category....

NO TO BRUNELL!!!

YES TO RIVERS!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

:pirate:

WE need to do whatever it takes to get Orlando Pace in FA. Trade Adewale Ogunleye to Minnesota for their first pick and draft Philip Rivers and Michale Clayton. I've been saying it for a almost a month now, and I won't change unless we get Henson somehow.

You think we're going to do something stupid this offseason?!?...If the Marino fiasco is any indication of how things are changing (or really staying the same :confused: ) then we are all in deep stuff...

We can't get our front office organized and it looks like we may have wann spiel...sorry, spiel-wann butting heads over who we get.

I don't want to see us change and shake up the roster for chnges sake. We're close...really close. I think a mental attitude adjustment from the players will go along way. We need to improve the O line before anything else. QB/WR is a toss up to most of us. I fall under improving the WR position before QB.

I don't want us to lose O-Gun. Premier rushers are just too hard to come by. No matter what we may get in the draft. O-Gun is proven. Draft picks are not.

I believe Wanny knows the offense has to be focused on now, he has basicly pinned his fate to Jay, always has, and he will do whatever he can to help Jay succeed.

I foresee a token attempt to get Brunell. If and when it falls through they will worry about possibly drafting a future QB, which should have been done already.

What we do early in FA will determine where and how we spend our draft picks...Only time will tell but I am willing to wait and see what happens after the draft before dooming anyone...BUT, like most of you, I cringe just as much heading into this offseason then I do when Jay drops back to heave one...

Lets just hope the brain trust doesn't throw the INT.:goof:

Back
Top Bottom