I Got An O-line Thinker!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Got An O-line Thinker!!

It doesn't take a genius to find out that our O-Line is worse this year. Lamar Smith was better last year, and this year's line is plagued with injuries.

Dolphan 87 the reason I bring up Donnelly is because he is better than Dave's buddy Todd Perry!!! That's my opinion and I believe Wannstedt has done an awesome job but I disagree with this offseason move. I believe the Dolphins had their best offensive line in years last year!! Especially with the emergence of rookie Todd Wade! I just believe they could have went a different path and I am not impressed with TODD PERRY at all!I know the injury bug has hit them hard but to get dominated like they they did Sunday and their inability to run the ball all year. I really believe it's caught up to them.I'm sure you have some kind of contradiction though!! PEACE!!

ok, Donalley is injured though...out for the year. Where would we be if we had kept him, and he blew his knee out during the Rams game? Todd Perry has not lived up to anyone's expectations, however his sprained MCL might have a bit to do with that. Wade hasn't been the same this year either, but again he has a screwed up knee.

I really think that the o line needs a new coach, and it needs to get healthy. Brent Smith is ahead of schedule, and that will be a HUGE improvment, IF Mark Dixon can come back healthy, then we really just need to replace Perry with maybe a first round draft choice.

Harry Swayne is a pretty decent LT, I am confused as to why he isn't starting...I guess Falou has been ok (short of last weeks debacle) but I would think with Swayne's experience he would be the better fit.

Peace right back at ya.

Back
Top Bottom