I got news for you dolphin fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got news for you dolphin fans

mannyfresh

Practice Squad
Reaction score
heres my good news....first off you guys are giving up 243 points per game passing, you are ranked 25th in the league. ours is 224.3 we are ranked 19th.

we also have more sacks than you guys do..... 18, ranked # 4 as opposed to your 12 tied for 17th. Maybe our defense is not as bad as it seems to be. however, it really is bad.......what i really mean to say is that your defense isnt as good as it is made out to be.

I got news for you ignorant bills fan who doesn't get football or follow any other teams but his own.

Dolphins are allowing 20 pts per game.
Bills are allowing 34 points per game which is LAST in the league.

Here's a little common sense football. When you got a big lead teams will pass often against you. Notice we are 4th in the NFL against the rush. Figure it out.

Where as with the Bills teams already have the lead on you guys most of the time and don't have to abandon the running game and don't have to pass as often. Look at your 27th league ranking against the rush. Figure it out.

Opposing quarterbacks have a rating of 107 against the Buffalo Bills.
Opposing quarterbacks have a rating of 74 against the Dolphins.

The Bills have yet to intercept a pass all season.
The Dolphins have 11 picks.

Dolphins defense allows teams to complete only 57.7% of their passes...
Compared to 61.5% for the Bills defense.

The only reason the Bills allow less pass yards than the Dolphins is because teams pass the ball on them less....
Bills opponents pass the ball on average 33.3 times a game.
Phins opponents pass the ball on average 36.7 times a game.

DAMN, I'm on fire today...

Shall I thrash you again?

AND, we have played teams with good running games, so we have stacked the line to defend the run. What offenses have you played against? We've played the best in the NFL (Kansas City), one with 3 superstars (Indianapolis), and one where every player on the field is a scoring threat (Denver). We forced Trent Green and Brian Griese to throw all over us to win the game. Trent Green did, Brian Griese didn't. Our pass defense isn't bad, its just that many times we only have 4 guys trying to defend it while the linebackers/d-lineman are worried about the running game.

Well...we've faced teams with traditionally good runningbacks, not teams with particularly strong running games this year.

Curtis Martin, Edgerrin James, and Antowain Smith have all performed well in the past...but they aren't performing up to snuff this year. Priest Holmes is. As is Clintike Gandortis (Clinton Portis, Mike Anderson, and Olandis Gary)

Lets just see what plays out sunday. Dam I'm tired of all these stats.

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Lets just see what plays out sunday. Dam I'm tired of all these stats.
i'm sick of the bills trying to make something out of nothing and their stupid stats, let the games begin!

btw, the pats, the jets and the colts have more to crow about than the lowly bills, how come we only see bills fans over here!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom