I got News............. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I got News.............

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I got some insight into the pool of free agents that they are looking at in this free agency period..........tell me what you all think.......

In no particular order.......

They want two of any of these:

Damien Woody G
Chris Villarrial G
Adam Timmerman G
Jeno James G/T
Jamar Nesbit G
Damion McIntosh T
Cosey Coleman G

They want one of these:

Juran Bolden CB
Walt Harris CB
Reggie Howard CB
Fernando Bryant CB

They might pursue if the price is right:

Tai Streets WR

What do you all think?

Damien Woody and Adam Timmerman please.

I said that "I" don't think it's possible.........I was just given those names.............

Anybody have any insight on those CB's?

Boldin is a name I know, but I don't think he is the best candidate out there. I guess for a dime spot or possibly Nickel, he would fit but definately not as a starter.

The O-linemen you posted isn't anything new either. Those are names that have been tossed around here on various threads. This sounds more like someone scanned the free agent list and posted some names they found intruiging moreso than "news."

I just saved on my Insurance by switching to Geico!

Juran Bolden arrested on theft and marijuana charges

Bolden, meanwhile, was formally indicted on marijuana and stolen car charges. The stolen car business, which NYSX readers may recall from the late fall, still remains a mystery. Bolden was pulled over by police and found to be driving a stolen Denali. Bolden claims he "paid $10,000 down" for the car and had no idea it was stolen. He also claims the marijuana they found in the car wasn't his. We're inclined to believe him. "I'm just going to let everything go through my lawyer," Bolden said. "I'm not going to let it get me down."

That was about a week ago.

Anyway, I think the Phins would like Bolden because he's a very big guy (6-2, 207) and has extensive experience at nickelback.

Back
Top Bottom