Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Here is the E-mail:

Date: 2004/01/26 Mon PM 01:26:48 EST
To: <*******@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Norv

(Choose Folder) SentMail Trash

reply[Now that Norv Turner is gone, who will most likely be the Offensive Coordinator?]

Expect Mark Trestman to be the oc.

Now I find out that Hank is in Houston and will be broadcasting from the Super Bowl Site..........:confused:

Sec 126...he could be in Houston and reply to his e-mails.

As long as you have an internet connection (i'm sure that a live espn studio does)...you can check your messages and reply from anywhere (in the world)!!!

Where have you been caveman!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Sec 126...he could be in Houston and reply to his e-mails.

As long as you have an internet connection (i'm sure that a live espn studio does)...you can check your messages and reply from anywhere (in the world)!!!

Where have you been caveman!!!

True dat! All you need is a laptop, a WiFi card, and a Starbucks to check your email.

Dude, Hank is in Houston getting Interviews with the players of the game, and he is going to repond to my e-mail?

I say Bull$hit.

Don't be Mad, be Glad!

Originally posted by Section126
Here is the E-mail:

Date: 2004/01/26 Mon PM 01:26:48 EST
To: &lt;*******@bellsouth.net&gt;
Subject: Norv

(Choose Folder) SentMail Trash

reply[Now that Norv Turner is gone, who will most likely be the Offensive Coordinator?]

Expect Mark Trestman to be the oc.

Now I find out that Hank is in Houston and will be broadcasting from the Super Bowl Site..........:confused:

Hey Section126 don't feel bad, we all have our good days. I got lucky with my prediction picking Trestman as the OC on the 25th, we were posting about the possibilities of loosing Norv...

Here is the Post Link

Show me the headers... you can tell what mail server it came from.

In all likelyhood though, if the person replied back with a quote from your original e-mail... it's legit.

It IS possible for someone to forge the reply... but just not worth the work involved to screw with someone in such a manner.

Your friendly neighborbood IT guy.

ya...you got scammed...someone really wanted to play a cruel joke on you since all your posts start with...."you heard it here first" or "my inside connection" or "I told you back in my earlier post" or "insider information tells me"

someone wanted a typical "know it all" to make a fool of himself...hey cranx...do you know "someone" that works for wqam?

It is crap.....he would have called in with a scoop to maddog's show.....Hank is a scoop whore..........

ya...you got scammed...someone really wanted to play a cruel joke on you since all your posts start with....&quot;you heard it here first&quot; or &quot;my inside connection&quot; or &quot;I told you back in my earlier post&quot; or &quot;insider information tells me&quot;

someone wanted a typical &quot;know it all&quot; to make a fool of himself...hey cranx...do you know &quot;someone&quot; that works for wqam?

Nice. Way to take personal shots at two other posters in one two sentence post, very classy. :rolleyes:

I'm just kidding.

I have always appreciated Section126 comments and input...i was just fooling around.

Now about getting personal...cranx you should know...and I did not mean to get you upset at all...if you got offended...sorry!!!

Go Fins!!!

I'm just kidding.

I have always appreciated Section126 comments and input...i was just fooling around.

Now about getting personal...cranx you should know...and I did not mean to get you upset at all...if you got offended...sorry!!!

Go Fins!!!

I'll live. :foundout:

cranx...i was trying to be funny...i guess you did not take it that way...if you look at the post...i did not mean to piss you off at all...it was more towards sec 126 and his insider info...that's all.

cranx...i was trying to be funny...i guess you did not take it that way...if you look at the post...i did not mean to piss you off at all...it was more towards sec 126 and his insider info...that's all.

As I said, I'll live, it's no big deal. I don't want this thread to go sideways so let's just drop it. If you say you weren't trying to take a shot then I'll take your word for it and drop it. As far as I'm concerned, consider this thing squashed.:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom