I gotta admit... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I gotta admit...

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
the fins looked awsome in the first half. They were average in the 2nd half.

Wonder if the fins will ever finish the season right. If you guys don't get past 1st rd. Turner should be your coach.

:angry: crazy305.

How ya doin? That was a very polite response coming from you. What's wrong? Not feeling well today?

Justafan...you say a compliment and then take it away with your next comment.

The Phins didn't look average at all, they just changed gameplans. We were a ball control team trying not to make mistakes and force the Colts to play perfect football to beat us. Look at the average per rush and the pts allowed by our D and you'll see we were not average at all.

The Bills had a nice comeback, and they are an improved team that will make noise next year. Congrats on the win and I wish your team luck, but please don't give backwards compliments like that and not expect some standing up from one of a very loyal fin fan.

I'm a bills fan for crying out loud! It's hard for us to give a straight compliment .

Okay the Dolphins are going undefeated this year.........Not!

sorry, I tried , I just can't. :D

Actually we did look unbeatable in the first half and mistake prone in the second half. The coaches also said they didn't pull back on the offensive in the second half.

"We did not pull the horns in," coach Dave Wannstedt said.

"If anything, we went the other way," offensive coordinator Norv Turner said. "We had a [second-and-2] situation where if we were sitting on the ball we would have run it."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...deside16sep16.column?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

We played 6 of 8 quarters awesomely..now we need to get back on track..I hope the 2nd half was an aberration....We need 2 complete halfs against the jets...The Bills O look like the real deal..but it's a little like our Marino years...big O..little D..

Originally posted by Merman
Actually we did look unbeatable in the first half and mistake prone in the second half. The coaches also said they didn't pull back on the offensive in the second half.

"We did not pull the horns in," coach Dave Wannstedt said.

"If anything, we went the other way," offensive coordinator Norv Turner said. "We had a [second-and-2] situation where if we were sitting on the ball we would have run it."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...deside16sep16.column?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

In case anyone hasnt noticed. whenever we play the Colts, we let them come down the field per say. we let peyton get his bravado up and then we stick it to him! we let edgerrin james run on us all day cus when they get into the red zone, they cant score on us! it is a simple fact about the colts when they play us, they use edge all day then they look to Harrison for the kill. they also look to the TE and any new reciver they think has the ablility henceforth, Wayne and Ismail. but we played it to the tee. too close for comfort. teh missed field goal was one prob.

here was the mistake on our part IMO. Norv quit running ricky and passed. the Int from Fiedler. that play was not neccesary. the one thing about Norv i am seeing so far is that he doesnt stick to the run when the run is dominating. if it is first or second down and ricky is getting 10 yards a pop against that sorry ass Indy run defense, why in gods name would you want to do anything else? chan gailey would run the same run play three times in a row to get one yard. but i have no problem with running ricky every damn play when he is getting 10 yards!!!!

Back
Top Bottom