I guarantee we win the East | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I guarantee we win the East

I’m going to bet the Dolphins to win the East. I think both new rule changes really benefit the Dolphins.

The new kick rule we put Achane AND Tyreek or Waddle returning. Couple that with McDaniels creativity and it could lead to some big returns.

The no hip drop benefits teams that are big on YAC and have home run hitting running backs. Check.

I’m going to bet the Dolphins to win the East. I think both new rule changes really benefit the Dolphins.

The new kick rule we put Achane AND Tyreek or Waddle returning. Couple that with McDaniels creativity and it could lead to some big returns.

The no hip drop benefits teams that are big on YAC and have home run hitting running backs. Check.
I didn't even think about that. Those guys break just one line and they're gone.

Seems legit. Can’t wait!

Unfortunately I have bad news

Waddle is leaving after this year.

I bought a custom Miami Dolphins arcade a few years ago and look who’s on the side Wilkins and Baker and ……
Hope he wins the SB before then!

Seems legit. Can’t wait!

Unfortunately I have bad news

Waddle is leaving after this year.

I bought a custom Miami Dolphins arcade a few years ago and look who’s on the side Wilkins and Baker and ……

Are you running it on a raspberry pi? I'm guessing with those button labels you are using zero delay encoders?

Are you running it on a raspberry pi? I'm guessing with those button labels you are using zero delay encoders?
I don’t actually know 🤔 I’m kinda dumb with the tech stuff. I got it from a company who makes them it has like 17k + games on it all kinds of cool mods. Updated Tecmo Bowl rosters and stuff.

aaaaaand, I guarantee that noise complaints from the neighbors three blocks away WILL NOT prevent me from continuing my daily masturbation ritual. Repeated visits from the Sheriff’s Dept. be damned!

aaaaaand, I guarantee that noise complaints from the neighbors three blocks away WILL NOT prevent me from continuing my daily masturbation ritual. Repeated visits from the Sheriff’s Dept. be damned!
I think you're in the wrong forum. Or I am.

Back
Top Bottom