I had a dream about the Draft. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I had a dream about the Draft.

Spector said:
I had a dream the year that we had to win either the minnesota game, or the pats game and we were in the playoffs. I dreamt the night before the minny game that we lost, and we did. Then i dreamt the night before the pats game that we lost 62 - 7, it wasnt that bad but we still lost. i haent had a dream about the dolphins since then.

Dream mustn't have been that specific...

Wasn't it the Jaguars that beat us 62-7?

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
Dream mustn't have been that specific...

Wasn't it the Jaguars that beat us 62-7?

I have specific dreams sometimes. I am serious it was 60 something to 7. I looked up at a monitor in my school and that was the score. Believe it or not, it's your choice but that was my dream. I do not normally talk about my dreams and this is usually why, because nobody believes that they are real. 90% of my dreams I do not remember when waking up. I remember that I had a dream, but I do not remember what happened. But all of you should know that dreams are strange. Anything can happen in a dream. Here is a question, do you dream in color? some do, some don't. Don't tell me I am a liar becasue it was specific. I have many specific dreams. Just because you do not doesn't mean I don't. Next time you want to call me a liar, please keep it to yourself.

Spector said:
I have specific dreams sometimes. I am serious it was 60 something to 7. I looked up at a monitor in my school and that was the score. Believe it or not, it's your choice but that was my dream. I do not normally talk about my dreams and this is usually why, because nobody believes that they are real. 90% of my dreams I do not remember when waking up. I remember that I had a dream, but I do not remember what happened. But all of you should know that dreams are strange. Anything can happen in a dream. Here is a question, do you dream in color? some do, some don't. Don't tell me I am a liar becasue it was specific. I have many specific dreams. Just because you do not doesn't mean I don't. Next time you want to call me a liar, please keep it to yourself.

I wasn't calling you a liar. I completely believe you, I have the same type of dreams and that's very personal. I was just joking about the fact that your dream just had the team logo wrong : )

I had a weird dream about a plane crash in South Florida and ended up telling all the kids at my bus stop about it -- it was like a month before it happened and I marked the calendar. That was the Value Jet crash. So I wasn't calling you a liar man.

Anyway -- maybe someone said something about Caddy Williams cuz we would have gotten two firsts with #2, then traded down somehow? : Shrugs :

Its fun to speculate about this. I don't remember the last draft I was this hyped for. You know, its one bright spot from our SHI**Y season last year.

JB

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
I wasn't calling you a liar. I completely believe you, I have the same type of dreams and that's very personal. I was just joking about the fact that your dream just had the team logo wrong : )

I had a weird dream about a plane crash in South Florida and ended up telling all the kids at my bus stop about it -- it was like a month before it happened and I marked the calendar. That was the Value Jet crash. So I wasn't calling you a liar man.

Anyway -- maybe someone said something about Caddy Williams cuz we would have gotten two firsts with #2, then traded down somehow? : Shrugs :

Its fun to speculate about this. I don't remember the last draft I was this hyped for. You know, its one bright spot from our SHI**Y season last year.

JB

Thatd be a nice dream

Was I right or was I right??? My dreams never fail me!!!

I had this dream as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooo, I'm so happy right now.

Back
Top Bottom