I had my first Dolphins dream since the season ended....(for those who care) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I had my first Dolphins dream since the season ended....(for those who care)

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Nothing important, but Last night I had my first Dolphins dream since last season.....It was crazy...the dream was more like watching highlights though....We were playing the Patriots and it was our first game I was anxious to see what our team would be like and man our defense was crazy flying all over the field, it put a huge smile on my face,something Ive never seen a defense do ever, they were fast and hard hitting, however our offense wasnt that good at all :( By halftime the score was 2-3 we were up by 1 point...(dont ask me how, thats the way my dream went, guess they got a safety on us)....then, our defense was coming up with lots of turnovers, but they were getting frustrated at the offense for not producing...I even heard Wansted say "this is ridicioulous, we should be up about 43-10.....well when I looked at the final score it was 16-7 we won our first game...dont ask me how, this is the way my dream went I have no explantion for it, just telling it like it is and how I saw it.....Just thought id share it, nothing important.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Al13
that means the pats scored 2 safeties and a fg on us...:lol:

Revenge... :sr23:

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to start eating right....no way New England ever scores 2 points on us with this type of defense :lol:

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
You need to start eating right....no way New England ever scores 2 points on us with this type of defense :lol:

Well, there's no way our defense could stop them from getting a safety. Think about it.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002

You need to get more sleep......Safetys are scored by the defense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom