I had no idea that Travis Daniels | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I had no idea that Travis Daniels

It bears out exactly what Daniels said....you can clearly see the CB let his man go and dropping into a zone.

Hey, a question for the LSU folks.

What have you heard about Ben Wilkerson's health? There has to be a medical reason for him not getting drafted.

KB21 said:

What have you heard about Ben Wilkerson's health? There has to be a medical reason for him not getting drafted.

We are all very surprised/shocked that he did not get drafted. Nobody has heard that his knee is that bad. Surely he was hurt by not being able to work out but not drafted? I will be even more shocked if Saban doesn' try to get him. I also think there would be a good chance of Saban picking up Lionel Turner and Marcus Randall.

KB21 said:

As much as we enjoyed having Big Ben for 4 years, IMO, it has been 2 areas that hurt his draft status. Although he has great technique, his lack of strength and the fact that he cannot play any other OL position - no versitilty (specifically OG) worked against him. The injury he had would heal just fine. During Ben's junior year, I watched him get really pushed around by the bigger DT's. Saban even pulled him off the field during a series because he was not able to hold his own. But Ben was pissed and firey and Saban got him back in a little while later. When Ben came to LSU, he weighed about 270-275 and was able to bulk up to nearly 300. But never played like a 300 lb'r. Technique wise and footwork wise, you will not find a better player. Also, he was very smart and could easily make the correct Oline calls. Ben may become very much like Todd McClure of the Atlanta Falcons. Ben is a legit 6'4 and it appears he could bulk up more... but he never seemed to do it during college.

I thought there might have been a back issue at one time, because to be quite honest with you, I think Ben is one of the best center prospects I've seen in a long time. I remember when he started as a freshman for LSU. I thought he was alread the best center in college football as a freshman.

i remember that bowl game and if i am not mistaking the qb blew it at end of the 4th quarter cause i remember lsu could have scored a td but the qb kept calling a time out or somthing and nick almost ripped the kid's headoff

Back
Top Bottom