I Hate Marcus Spriggs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Hate Marcus Spriggs

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
He got Ray Killed. Where in the hell is DIXON. Everyone of there questionable players has played. Our guy DIXON= out.

Damn, this game of football can be frustrating.

he couldn't block my 65 yr old mother who had heart surgery:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

He did god job until now but his breakdown came in the end..KGB will be a superstar and is not like he was facing Schobel ...Any ways this game was pathetic game.I hope they don't resign Lucas next year ......

minus I think your been to kind to spriggs. It wasn't just at the end it was almost ever time we passed his guy was putting pressure on ray

Originally posted by HofCityFan
minus I think your been to kind to spriggs. It wasn't just at the end it was almost ever time we passed his guy was putting pressure on ray

Yeah but early on Lucas had time ..Carter was pathetic this game and I hope agaisnt the Jets, he shows why he will be a hall of famer..

i'll give you Ray had time early but he has very little touch on his passes it looks like every thing he throws is shot out of a cannon

NOW you know why Tom Donahoe let him go.....Spriggs has always had huge problems with speed rushers. Spriggs should probably play G not T

I'm very down on Spriggs. He sucks, we really need Dixon back vs. Jets. The Todds are playing poorly also. O-Line is being exposed for what it is- below average. We won't win any games with Ray Lucas at Q.B. He's the worst I've ever seen. This loss was not his fault alone but I hate the way he looks in there. I have zero confidence in him and I think the team deep down feels the same way. He is Mr. Turnover. We should be in FULL PANIC MODE, if not were delusional. I say bring in anyone else to lead this team until Jay gets back. Troy Aikman would be better, damn, anyone would be better. Lucas will be out of Football next year. Stop this crap right now.

That sounds good in theory. But the fact is, you can't just pick up some guy off the street and expect him to lead your team to victory. That's just the way it is. There's nothing we can do. Ray Lucas is the guy until Jay gets back.

Ray Lucas was not the only reason we lost. He looked GOOD thru the first 2.5 quarters. And then he reverted back to his form of last week. It's like he turned off a switch inside of himself. But He was doing everything right until mid-third quarter. Carter, Konrad, and the Defense were the ones f*cking up.

Back
Top Bottom