I Hate The Bucs!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Hate The Bucs!!!!

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
Well, Our favorite pastime is back. I have taken a break from the board but I am looking forward to posting again. I am very optimisitic with what I am seeing in the fins this year. I think Dave has made some adjustments to his thinking. I am expecting us to pass a lot more this season. I am expecting us to change up the defense more.

Players that will have a great impact on this years team.

Derrius Thompson. This kid is the next Joe Horn. Cast off from another team only to reach another level. I like everything about his game. He is big, physical and aggressive. I expect him to catch 70 balls this year.

Junior Seau. Not only his ability will help the phins this year, but i expect his mentality pushes our defence to another level. Contrary to popular belief, He has not lost a step.

Sammy Knight. See Junior. This guy brings a presence that we will need on the road.

T-Buck. I love this guy. We have fixed a major weakness here. I also have been impressed with Jamar. We are good here.

Jay Fiedler. I think if he stays healthy were looking at 27 Tds and 12 int. He is a Pro Bowler. Jay has come a long way.

By the way. I hate the Bucs. They remind me of FSU fans. Even when you beat them, you still feel like you lost. Yes they are the champs, but man i love seeing them go through adversity. I hate them with a passion.

MUCK. What's up in tampa. Is the game shown live there?

Peace out
Denny

Back
Top Bottom