I hate the Patriots... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate the Patriots...

Whatever, it's only one game for them. They abused Townsend the whole night. Against us they have no CB's to attack.

I still say they are a fluke !

It's not that the Pat's look great. The Steeler's look awful! He's slinging up some pickles. It looks like Stewart is not even attemoting to look at where his receivers are. Cowher is going to go home and hang himself. I'm still out on Brady. He'll have to show it against a team that doesn't look like a bingo club in pads. May I also say that WOW the Steelers looked like sh-t! It needed to be said twice.

Pittsburgh is the most over-rated team in the NFL. I'm laughing at all the "experts" picking the Steelers and Rams for the SB, and those 2 teams already lost their openers. Steelers had 10 easy games in a division that sucked last season, and still does as the AFC North this season. Difference is, there's only 6 games in that suck-ass division now. There will be no wild card from that division, only the division winner will go, and I think the Browns will win it.

The Steelers will still win their division.

They have like 5 games against a team that made the playoffs. They lost one already and the Ravens who they play twice...suck.

I don't understamd all of the HOOPLA over Pittsburgh either. It's kind of funny but whenever I heard analysts talk about the Steelers they would simply say they are the best team in the AFC. I don't think I've ever heard anyone explain why the thought so. The Patriots played a great game last night so takle nothing away from them but Kordell Stewart does suck (I think him soliciting male prostitution pretty much proves that). He will never lead a team to the super bowl NEVER EVER NEVER EVER. He might look brilliant for 10 weeks in a row now but that big game where he will totally screw things up will bne on the horizen.

tom brady looks good. I thought he was a fluke but so far very impressive.

The Patriots didn't look bad...the Steelers did. No pressure on Brady and the DB's playing 10 yds off the receivers...Brady just got into a rythm. That doesn't happen against #23 and #29. They will jam them all day long!

Pittsburgh usually comes out flat just like the Dolphins start strong, but if the Dolphins take care of their own there will be no need to worry about anyone else.

Go Dolphins!

I still think Brady is a fluke. It won't be discovered though until teams realize that he never goes deep and that they just have to play the corners really tight on the opposing recievers.

I just cannot believe that people don't think the Patriots are a good enough football team to repeat.

Where have they lost significant talent? They are a very tough team to beat....mainly because of that defense. Brady is a good QB who has a good line giving him protection. He is solid.

If anyone thought that the Patriots were not for real, I'd suggest you reconsider how much you really know about the game football.

Pittsburgh isn't that bad. They are a solid team too. I don't buy into what everyone is saying about Kordell. He is a good QB and has proved that already. I just think the Steelers will get it together as the season continues....some teams don't come out the gate firing on all cylinders. They just had a bad game against a WORLD CHAMPION team.

I think the Patriots are going to be our toughest opponent this year. I would not be suprised to see them in the AFC championship game against us this year.

Back
Top Bottom