I hate this guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate this guy

Majpain

Giants GM
Reaction score
We are not extending the telecast to more markets because we want to adhere as closely as possible to the spirit of our longstanding policy not to conflict with high school and college football during their seasons [which means Friday night and Saturday]," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said.

Phinfan99 said:
We are not extending the telecast to more markets because we want to adhere as closely as possible to the spirit of our longstanding policy not to conflict with high school and college football during their seasons [which means Friday night and Saturday]," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said.

give it a rest :shakeno:

Phinfan99 said:
:lastyr:

no it sucks..plain and simple..the NFL is it's own enemy.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Why???

People pay good money to see these games on satellite. We have a right to complain.

Yes we do have a right to complain, and I did too... but not complain about it 209782865168 times in 24 hours.

Back
Top Bottom