I hate to be greedy, but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hate to be greedy, but...

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Will we pass the ball on first down for christ sakes! Our first down offense is the most predictable in the NFL. This wont stand the next 3 weeks when we are going against three very agressive defenses. On another note Dave better start to play to win this game and put the nail in the cuffin, instead of this lack luster play calling we have seen so far in the 3rd.

Yeah, and throw to CC, he has been open...I want him to get at least 50 more yards tonight.

I agree with everything said here. Mix it up, Norv! Play to win, Dave! None of us ever want to see New England successfully play catch up to beat us at the end of a game again.

i think norv is setting up other teams.......i mean we are so predictable right? well i think against indy is when we open it up (hopefully)

halfway through the season now.......and our team hasn't had the booming start that we normally have.....we jump to a lead in the first half and then bog down and try to play clock football.......it wins games

we all know how close we are to 7-0 right now so im not gonna get into the fact that with a better qb and a nonchoking PK ....we would be right there

i have faith in norv and i think norv had sex with his wife for the first time all season last night after the game........norv's back baby and so are the dolphins

Playaction on first down would work very well. Right now we are just wasting our first downs. We are getting absolutely nothing on first down, and it is because we are just too predictable.

Well let's hope it's because we are saving plays and trying to get the offense down with everyone, because the things we're doing on offense now suck.

It's like HS football how vanilla we are.

If my suspicions are correct the playbook will turn a couple of pages come week 9 and further.

My suspicions arise from DW's woeful reaction to the questions today. He tried to put on the best "poker face". I think he wants to talk to Fiedler before sitting him down another week.

Turner will then begin the build up of trust (play by play) in his new QB.

Back
Top Bottom