I have a feeling that Carey will get injured in the pre-season. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a feeling that Carey will get injured in the pre-season.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
I am just having that kind of feeling that is there and it might happen. Call me negative but thats how our drafts turn out sometimes.

I think Carey will be great for us.

I love the optimism though.

Jr. Shut Up

Why Be So -negative?

I Think 3 Yrs. From Now He Will Be Close To A Pro Bowler
Lets See Who Right

we just drafted the guy and u say "i think he'll get injured in ps"...........i think u should get smaked (rick james style) for that comment, imo.

I don't like the pick of Carey, I think he's gifted but will be a backup for most of his career, that being said I hope he proves me wrong. From my analysis of his game he has a high bust potential, hopefully our OL coach straightens him out and turns his talent into every down talent and consistant play. By the way, the NE papers that said NE was trying to trade up were right they were, for Wilfork. Minnesota was ready to select Udeze with the pick. Even if NE jumped us, they needed a DT (with the loss of washington) more so than they needed an OT. That IMO was an ill-advised decision on his part. Having said all that, I think Poole was an excellent pick up in the 4th, could be a starter at nickle back next year. Eventually taking Madison's spot at one of the corner positions.

what do you expect coming from a resident hater? js55 needs to be at the playerhater's ball, casue that's pretty much all js does....hate! hate! hate! hate!

You can't blame a guy for posting his opinions on here, even if it's not something you would like to hear. This is not a "tell me what I want to hear" site. We post what we think. Every team has their weaknesses, lets hear about them and what we would like our team to do to correct those weaknesses.

I think carey will end up being a very solid tackle.........he is the happiest guy in the world right now........getting drafted by his favorite team.........that has to be a dream come true for him.......I think he will play his heart out for the fins.

caneproud117 said:
You can't blame a guy for posting his opinions on here, even if it's not something you would like to hear. This is not a "tell me what I want to hear" site. We post what we think. Every team has their weaknesses, lets hear about them and what we would like our team to do to correct those weaknesses.

ya, and u can't blame some of us for responding to such a obvious negative post like we are doing now.........hater!

Idiot.That has to be one of the dumbest things ever written on this board. Predicting an PS injury based on nothing.

Also this is not stating an opinion, this is sating moronocy. Its not an opinion saying someone will get hurt, its stupid.

Man, there are certain things you just don't say. I mean, you're certainly not breaking TOS or anything. But as Dolphin brethren, there are some things you just don't say. And one is that you never mention a star/prominent player by name as a guy who will get injured. It's just bad karma man.

Anyway, I think Carey will be a great player for us. Will start right away. Can't wait to see him in Year 3 or 4.

Back
Top Bottom