I have a feeling that Carey will get injured in the pre-season. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a feeling that Carey will get injured in the pre-season.

He said it's a feeling he's having, that being said it was a little out of line because it wasn't an opinion just a gut feeling. He didn't give any reasons for the feeling that's the only knock I have on his post, just said that's what he thought was going to happen. It didn't strike me as offensive just not supported by facts.

who is this topic starter? a 13 year old with nothing else better to say than "ooh i think this guy is gonna get injured"? what do you know..

bah, what a waste of bandwidth.

juniorseau55 said:
I am just having that kind of feeling that is there and it might happen. Call me negative but thats how our drafts turn out sometimes.

Man WTF ??????????????

This says it all concerning this stupid thread ....

"Man, there are certain things you just don't say. I mean, you're certainly not breaking TOS or anything. But as Dolphin brethren, there are some things you just don't say. And one is that you never mention a star/prominent player by name as a guy who will get injured. It's just bad karma man."

:up:

Marino1983

juniorseau55 said:
I am just having that kind of feeling that is there and it might happen. Call me negative but thats how our drafts turn out sometimes.

Grow up.

Back
Top Bottom