I have a feeling we trade our 5th tonight | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a feeling we trade our 5th tonight

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
proly to move up and get lamp if hes within striking distance like mid 40s. I will be cool with that as long as he doesn't trade next years 3rd nd 4th again. SMH!!

Last edited by a moderator:
proly to move up and get lamp if hes within striking distance like mid 40s. I will be cool with that as long as he doesn't trade next years 3rd nd 4th again. SMH!!

Lamp is history with the first pick (GB)....

Tannenbaum is going to trade a future pick at some point in the next rounds, you can bet on that.

Tannenbaum is going to trade a future pick at some point in the next rounds, you can bet on that.

I more get the feeling this is the draft we settle down, pick where we stand as long as it makes sense, and make sure we start with a full set of picks next year, which we barely had this year through compensatory picks. That said i won't freak Grier feels the need to deal a pick to make sure they get a guy they feel strongly about. The thing I like about Grier so far is he seems sure about the guys he goes after....report card still to come but he knows who he wants.

Quite probably, Mike and Chris are counting their draft picks on one hand and saying.... "hmmm we have too many picks to count on my one hand, we need to get rid of some". It's too bad they only have one hand between the two of them and too many asses to wipe.

I think they will use those 5th's to move up a few spots if the guy they want maybe picked before them in earlier rounds. We have 3 of them right ?

no need to panic over an OG. I would only trade up if it was for an LB like Cunningham, or a Safety like Baker.

I more get the feeling this is the draft we settle down, pick where we stand as long as it makes sense, and make sure we start with a full set of picks next year, which we barely had this year through compensatory picks. That said i won't freak Grier feels the need to deal a pick to make sure they get a guy they feel strongly about. The thing I like about Grier so far is he seems sure about the guys he goes after....report card still to come but he knows who he wants.

I would personally keep our three 5's intact, and I think that's what our FO is thinking too. But I wouldn't be surprised if we trade 2018 picks.

Someone will be there at 54 worth the pick but someone else will be there in the 40's worth trading up for. Our 2018 4th rounder might traded away today.

I've given up hope on Lamp barring some miracle trades that sees GB and Seattle move out of those top 2 spots. It's a deep guard draft so if Lamp can get past those first few picks anything is possible. Just so unlikely.

McDowell, Awuzie, Bowser, Baker, Cunningham, Melifonwu, Feeney, Dawkins....Someone unexpected will be there at 54.

If we get a second defensive contributor in round 2 no doubt Miami will be on the phone's non stop trying to secure a LG in the third round.

Lamp is history with the first pick (GB)....
Green Bay signed Evans from New Orleans a couple days ago. Think they will skip online with this pick. Can see Seattle taking him or Robinson from Alabama

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom