I have a feeling... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a feeling...

Float On 74

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have a genuine feeling that this year isnt gonna turn out so bad...so there you go..put in your sig, write it down,sketch it in ur mind..anything u want..but just remember at the end of the season what float on 74 said on august 11 2004...

Do You Believe In Miracles?

why would I want to quote you??? :confused:

you can hope all you want, but if you're realistic, you realize that it's doubtful.

Float On 74 said:
I have a genuine feeling that this year isnt gonna turn out so bad...so there you go..put in your sig, write it down,sketch it in ur mind..anything u want..but just remember at the end of the season what float on 74 said on august 11 2004...

Do You Believe In Miracles?
That's a pretty vague statement. "Isn't gonna turn out so bad" could mean anything from 8-8 to 11-5, since everyone has different standards. Wanna be more specific?

;) ;) I'm with you brotha!!

I don't care what's happened, I have faith in our Defense and the League seems to go un-noticed that this year the Dolphin's Defense is Nastier than ever, and quicker than ever. If our O-line holds up a descent battle and Feeley gets his acts together and Wanny sticks to just the little short route plays with the weapons that he has we could have something here that this year noone will expect. And Minor, I've been saying it since the first time I saw him run; we're going to loose this kid because of Ricky's brand. But, go figure, we don't get rid of Minor and Ricky is now gone and happily accepted. So you see brother, I too believe in miracles.. And this year willove it. Byz the wayz, 1st posting up!!
Happy to be here, you guys truly keep me up to date since I don't live in Miami anymore. I'm up here in O-Town. Happy to meet everyone.

Okay,

Count me in too.

12-4. We're going to get McCardell for a fifth and the improved secondary is going to help us shut down New England's four receiver set.

***Also, remember, our offense was pretty bad against the Patriots last year. We can certainly improve on that effort with a better OLine.

Speaking of which, McIntosh comes in by the end of the preseason. This allows us to shift Carey over to right guard and our line improves from Day 1.

Feely outplays Fiedler in the 4 preseason games and ends up as a serious upgrade at QB over last year - not a pro bowl season, but a bonafide better year than Fiedler had last year with 3-4 +30 yard completions a game.

Defense holds opponents under 10 and offense averages 14.

Patriots will be tough but beatable.
Jets will be better but still very beatable (have you seen their defense?)
Bills will be terrible (They have no Oline)

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO OUR OLINE.

What y'all have to remember is that we went 10-6 with a bottom dweller offense and essentially the same, if not less talented, defense. Even without Ricky and Boston, I still think that our offense will end up better than it was last year. This is especially true if our starting quarterback stays healthy, regardless of who that is. In addition to that, we lost two games specifically due to missed field goals, which I don't expect to happen again. Also, our schedule is WAY easier this year than last. We may not win the Super Bowl but I certainly expect to be no worse off than last year.

miamirw said:
Okay,

Count me in too.

12-4. We're going to get McCardell for a fifth and the improved secondary is going to help us shut down New England's four receiver set.

***Also, remember, our offense was pretty bad against the Patriots last year. We can certainly improve on that effort with a better OLine.

Speaking of which, McIntosh comes in by the end of the preseason. This allows us to shift Carey over to right guard and our line improves from Day 1.

Feely outplays Fiedler in the 4 preseason games and ends up as a serious upgrade at QB over last year - not a pro bowl season, but a bonafide better year than Fiedler had last year with 3-4 +30 yard completions a game.

Defense holds opponents under 10 and offense averages 14.

Patriots will be tough but beatable.
Jets will be better but still very beatable (have you seen their defense?)
Bills will be terrible (They have no Oline)

IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO OUR OLINE.
Thats what most people say about us. They have a good D and what LOOKS to be a better offence then ours. The Bills look to be about as good as us... I dont believe this, but thats just how it looks.

What was the point of this posting? Sounds like you just want the recognition to say "I told you so".

Back
Top Bottom