I have a question.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a question..

MiaDolph99

Starter
Reaction score
How come Jay Fiedler gets ragged on so bad? Yeah, he didn't have the strongest arm, but he WON. I would sacrifise an arm for wins anyday. Here's a little bit of trivia for the Fiedler-haters..

Who was our QB the last time we made the playoffs?

:impatient:

How come Jay Fiedler gets ragged on so bad? Yeah, he didn't have the strongest arm, but he WON. I would sacrifise an arm for wins anyday. Here's a little bit of trivia for the Fiedler-haters..

Who was our QB the last time we made the playoffs? and how did he perform?

Because we had the top ranked defense in the nfl, the nfl's leading rusher, and we couldn't make the playoffs because our qb, Fiedler aka Wanny's son, Sucked !!!!!!!!!!! Thats why !!!!!!!!

He was disliked because he wasn't the 2nd coming of Marino. Couple that with the fact that he would always have bad plays or overshoot a receiver (can't count the number of dumbfounded looks on receivers faces in the endzone) at the most inopportune times....throw in a pinch of salt and you now have a recipe for severe dislike

Why are we talking about Fiedler?

Fiedler was not a bad QB, but the fact is simple.............

HE FOLLOWED DAN MARINO. I dont care WHO was stepped in, NO ONE was going to fill the void left by the Man. Bottomline. Looking back, Fiedler was very solid and I, personally, really like the guy and loved the way he played...

God, thinking about Marino under center, delivering strikes down field is bringing a tear to my eye at work right now, lol.

Why are we talking about Fiedler?

those were the good times-
despite his suckiness, we won games-
the last four years have been blurrred out by my brain-
plus, he followed up marino-
nothing he could have done would have been good enough for most-

In hindsight, I believe many of us would've taken a few more years of Fiedler compared to the garbage that has walked throught like a turnstile for the past few seasons. Unfortunately, Jay couldn't have been Dan.

"i have a question for you....when are you leaving???" quagmire from family guy to an overnight female guest lol

Back
Top Bottom