I have a question.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a question....

NEM

Practice Squad
Reaction score
..I see that everyone has "points." What are they for, and how do you get them?

I mean, if I get enough points , for example, can I buy a Fin jock strap or something, or get a date with an alligator? What's the points for?

They are for buying stuff in the FH store, such as an arcade pass or get your name highlighted such as mine is.

Hey ChowdaHead good to see ya! Did you see the big race thread goin on in NST, or did they IP ban ya?

Must be where folks in exodus from the other site end up. I see you're getting comfy Stamos :tongue:

Originally posted by NEM
..I see that everyone has "points." What are they for, and how do you get them?

Does anyone know how you get them??

Originally posted by Bazinet37
Just post. Its as simple as that......

Oh, I thought it had something to do with that rate icon up next to the quote & edit icons.

Originally posted by Stamos
When did NEM find this place?

They talked about it on KFFL, but uhh.. don't think he's even allowed there anymore. Blitz, didn't they IP ban?

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

They talked about it on KFFL, but uhh.. don't think he's even allowed there anymore. Blitz, didn't they IP ban?
Since he got banned from KFFL and all the Pats boards, he's been on an AFC East Tour. I saw him on some Jets and Bills boards, just a matter of time before he found this place.

They claimed to have IP banned him, but he's the energizer bunny! :cpatch:

Hey Clumped, What's the word on Bledsoe? Is he going to be able to play this week?

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
NEM is a liberal :up:

Liberal = Loser. :yell: thats all liberals do. :yell: No ideas. :yell: No class :yell: No brains. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom