? I have a question? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

? I have a question?

Billsfan

Section 118 Row 1 Seat 5
Reaction score
Have you guys signed your top pick Seth McKinney yet? I thought I heard he signed a few weeks ago but ESPN.com shows him as being unsigned. What's up.

seth...................

yes, he is signed, sealed and delivered!

and having a very good camp to.

"WE'LL PUT A BOOT IN YOUR A$$, IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY!"

toby keith

Yeah he signed to the signing bonus that we wanted to give him. The SB we offered was about 100k below market price for his pick in the draft but we were trying to throw in likely to be achieved incentives that would guarantee him a higher 2002 base salary than normal to make up for it. We needed some creativity for it cuz our rookie allocation was small this year for some reason. Wanny made a few comments about Seth needing to get in camp just to "make the team" and Seth immediately talked to Wanny over the phone, then made a call to his agent and told him to cave. Seth practiced against the Bucs on saturday and against the Titans the week before, and I can personally attest to him looking real good both times. Saw the Titans scrimmage on TV, and I was at the Bucs saturday morning scrimmage.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Good luck tonight. (I'll never say that in the regular season!)

Yeah, when I first came to this site, I tried to stir you guys up, but now I just come to see what you guys are thinking. You always hear that before the season starts all 32 teams think they can win it all and it's true. I like to talk football and this is as good a place as any. Of course when we play, I'll have to talk some smack.

So how long is RW expected to play tonight? Does anybody know?

If ESPN gave a rats a** about the Dolphins, their site would be updated. It taks a Ricky Williams trade for us to get any kind of publicity.

I know the starters won't play much...but who cares...I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL...:D

Back
Top Bottom