I have a strong feeling Wanny is back...with a new GM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have a strong feeling Wanny is back...with a new GM

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have no sources...or keen insights...just reading these articles....I have a strong feeling that Wanny will be back as coach...with a new GM...not Spielman...I know this will not make alot of people happy around here...but by reading all these articles lately...thats the way it points. I just feel like theses players will take advantage for another year...and we will be in the same position a year from now...wondering what happened. I like Wanny...but really think this team needs a change both aat coach and QB.

I have the funny feeling you're right on. I have no sources either, it's just a feeling I have. I think Wannstedt stays as coach, with Randy Mueller as GM. Spielman goes.

Personally, I think that Speilman was a big reason we got Seau and Knight and Buckley, etc. this season. He also wanted to draft Anquan Boldin, but Dave wanted Eddie Moore, so we got Moore (nothing against Moore, I think he will be a great player).

Spielman is ready for GM position and chances are he will be Detroit Gm if we don't promote him.

The good thing that would come of this is that the GM may finally take a QB in the 1st round no matter what..

This would be incredibly stupid. Speilman has done an excellent job and if we hire a GM, he should be it.

Bringing back Wanny and hiring a GM would do nothing to help this team.

IMO we should hire Speilman as our GM and bring in a new coach.

Ive had the same exact feeling myself.

I agree with Ice, Speilman isnt the reason we are where we are right now.

Ice is right!!!!

Keep Rick and dump Wanny....

Rick has done an excellent job evaulating players, and getting us some very good ones in the process. It's the coachs that mave not been able to make it happen....

Dave, it's been fun, but see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick, you're a great guy, you've done a solid job, and we'd love to have you around for another season.

Come on Rick!! It's here or Detriot???...:lol:

PHINZ RULEEE:fire:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Ice is right!!!!

Keep Chris and dump Wanny....

Chris has done an excellent job evaulating players, and getting us some very good ones in the process. It's the coachs that mave not been able to make it happen....

Dave, it's been fun, but see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris, you're a great guy, you've done a solid job, and we'd love to have you around for another season.

Come on Chris!! It's here or Detriot???...:lol:

PHINZ RULEEE:fire:

Actually, its RICK Spielman. ;)

I sorta had the same feeling, but when you really look at it, logic dictates otherwise.

Why keep Wanny and dump Rick? ....a new GM comes in and that is suppose to cure your X and O problem? You can't really do this thing piecemeal expecting a round peg to jibe with a square hole.

I would think that Wanny is gone given that he has not received any encouragement whatsoever from Wayne as of yet. The fact that he wants to defer his decision until after Sunday's game gives further credence to this decision.

I dont mind if Wanny stays; as long as we have a GM, a new o-line coach, qb coach, special teams coach and a new D coordinator. This D is good from talent, not the scheme.

Then again, while we are at it lets get a new head coach too.

GO ROMEO CRENNEL FOR COACH.

All I know is that if big changes do not happen, it will be hard to get up for next season. We need an offensive minded coach like Green and a veteran quarterback, as well as an upgraded O-line.

When is the Draft?
_

Back
Top Bottom