I have Been Moving, What's New? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have Been Moving, What's New?

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello Fin Fans! I have been busting my butt for the last week and a half, and have been away from Finheaven, and any really any good Dolphin news. Please fill me in on anything I may have missed. I thought I would never say this, but I really looking forward to going to work on Monday! Thanks for the info in advance!:)

Bout time you showed back up. Theres a rumor that Tampa wants to move to our spot. Drop us to 5. Fair chart.. Their first, 2nd and 3rd round picks for that.

FuturePhin said:
Bout time you showed back up. Theres a rumor that Tampa wants to move to our spot. Drop us to 5. Fair chart.. Their first, 2nd and 3rd round picks for that.
Bro I have been so busy taking down walls, painting, you would not believe. I did get my garage painted, and the Miami Dolphin pictures are looking sweet. i have my Stevie Ray Vaughn wall, and of course my pretty lady wall, with Jenna Jameson, and Carmen Electra to name a few. Don't let anyone BS you, moving sucks! Thanks for the insight on TB. I heard a little of it, but didn't know if they were serious or not.

Theres also a rumor that were taking Alex Smith if Tampa Bay doesnt work out a deal with us. All I know if that Saban is playing his hands right, and leaving people scrambling and guessing.

FuturePhin said:
Theres also a rumor that were taking Alex Smith if Tampa Bay doesnt work out a deal with us. All I know if that Saban is playing his hands right, and leaving people scrambling and guessing.
That's the best way to do it, make them sweat and wonder, and they will have no choice but to pull the trigger. I also read that Surtain wouldn't mind staying in Miami, is that smoke, or does he really want to stay at a cap compatable number?

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Thanks for the insight on TB. I heard a little of it, but didn't know if they were serious or not.

It started off as just speculation but it's really heated up the last couple of days and a lot of people think it's likely to happen. Supposedly the Bucs are wanting Alex Smith.

Moving definitely sucks, I moved back in January, but it's nice when order is restored at the new place. Good luck with everything!

4U2NV said:
It started off as just speculation but it's really heated up the last couple of days and a lot of people think it's likely to happen. Supposedly the Bucs are wanting Alex Smith.

Moving definitely sucks, I moved back in January, but it's nice when order is restored at the new place. Good luck with everything!
Thanks Bro! The garage is set up as the sports room, fridge is full of beer, and I am able to get out of bed with out a limp, or leaning against the night stand for support. The days have been with out a doubt 15-16 hour days.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro I have been so busy taking down walls, painting, you would not believe. I did get my garage painted, and the Miami Dolphin pictures are looking sweet. i have my Stevie Ray Vaughn wall, and of course my pretty lady wall, with Jenna Jameson, and Carmen Electra to name a few. Don't let anyone BS you, moving sucks! Thanks for the insight on TB. I heard a little of it, but didn't know if they were serious or not.

Very nice wall! I could imagine moving stinks. Havent had the pleasure yet. About the Surtain thing, my guess is he doesnt want to have bad feelings if he comes back, hence "wouldnt mind staying in Miami". I have never been so clueless about who were going to draft ever or what is going on. Im lovin it!!

FuturePhin said:
Very nice wall! I could imagine moving stinks. Havent had the pleasure yet. About the Surtain thing, my guess is he doesnt want to have bad feelings if he comes back, hence "wouldnt mind staying in Miami". I have never been so clueless about who were going to draft ever or what is going on. Im lovin it!!
I totally agree on the draft! It's got the other 31 teams scratching there heads going, what in the world is Nick going to do? I feel a lot more confident in this draft then I have felt in many years.

The one thing I missed the most was the characters here on Finheaven. It's good to be able to access Finheaven again!:beerbang:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I totally agree on the draft! It's got the other 31 teams scratching there heads going, what in the world is Nick going to do? I feel a lot more confident in this draft then I have felt in many years.

I have a hunch that will draft a player that has barely been talked about...or talked about none at all. I dont know why I have that hunch, but I do. Somebody like a Benson, DJ, Mike Williams go about the players that Im thinking about. All quality players. Im expecting a shock come the 23rd.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
The one thing I missed the most was the characters here on Finheaven. It's good to be able to access Finheaven again!:beerbang:

I agree! I wish I had heard of this place sooner or else I would have been here ages ago. Just glad I found this place before draft day so I can enjoy the pre-draft banter, it'll be even better once the season gets underway.

Back
Top Bottom