I have changed my mind | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have changed my mind

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I want the Vikings to win tonight. If we can't get past this stupid streak by the Jets we don't belong in the playoffs anyway. On the other side if we do beet the Jets how much motivation would that give to this team. Also if we beet the Jets, and lose in round 2 I would veiw this as a sucsesful season. the only thing I want more than a Jet's defeat is a super bowl, so if I can't have 1 I want the other. I also think the Seahawks have a better shot against Oakland. There running game is strong, and Oakland can't stop the run. Also The seahawks wouldn't have to make 2 cross country trips in 1 week to play Oakland.

me either...BRING EM ON!

i think we can beat the bills if we play them again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very funny.

Originally posted by Dolphins D Rool
ya know, I just dont care anymore...

Go Dolphins!

If you don't care why ru here? Please take log and rudenude what ever he is with you as well!

Originally posted by finfanny
I liked Dilfer. They shouldn't of tossed him. Go Viks

So your now copying other people's avatars. I have a weird feeling about you being a Bills fan, you came around the same time as all the other weird characters Bills fans created. I am probably wrong though.

I'm still sticking with my decision..I would rather have the Ravens. My biggest worry for us is going to be if we can stop the run. If we play the Ravens..we have to stop Allen, Lewis, and the others that they use. The Jets..We will need to stop Martin. I don't know if we can do it without Gardner :( That's how NE took us out...We couldn't stop Antwain :(

Originally posted by Flyin11
I'm still sticking with my decision..I would rather have the Ravens. My biggest worry for us is going to be if we can stop the run. If we play the Ravens..we have to stop Allen, Lewis, and the others that they use. The Jets..We will need to stop Martin. I don't know if we can do it without Gardner :( That's how NE took us out...We couldn't stop Antwain :(

The only reason we lost to the Pats is because we turned the ball over so many times. We dominated the 2nd half, and they couldn't run the ball on us in the 2nd half. If we don't turn the ball over we can go to the super bowl. If we turn it over as much as we did against the Pats, 49ers, and Jets we will be done next week.

Back
Top Bottom