I have Pictures of Fins Minicamp | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have Pictures of Fins Minicamp

phinphan11 said:
Was that JT's wife (Zach's sister) in the pix with him where he was signing autographs?

No that's not her. His wife is hot. That's someone who works for the Fins org, who was there to take items for the fans for JT to sign, and hand them back.

pbExpress said:
No that's not her. His wife is hot. That's someone who works for the Fins org, who was there to take items for the fans for JT to sign, and hand them back.

Whew! I heard that his wife was hot, but all I could picture was Zach in a wig...

:lol:

Can somebody put them up in the FInheaven Photo section. I can't go on yahoo from work?

nice pics. But QUESTION: Why does the Fins logo in pic #8 face left?

clear.gif

phinphan11 said:
Whew! I heard that his wife was hot, but all I could picture was Zach in a wig...

:lol:

Here's one pic I put up. Not the best shot. I got a few more, but you get the idea. She is quite attractive.

http://www.finheaven.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=2821&size=big&cat=6041&page=1

JT's oldest son (in the red) is funny. He runs and runs and runs with that football, then just falls to the ground (like he's being tackled). I got a few more shots of JT playing with his sons that I didn't put up. Maybe one day we'll have some more Taylors lining up for the aqua and orange. :)

Awesome pictures. I love that picture of our WR core ( Thompson, Boston, Booker, and Chambers) Do those 4 make up the biggest recieving core in the league?

kingnate85 said:
It goes fast buddy. Just pick a side on the great Ricky Williams debate. :lol:
Or start 90 Ricky threads!

Back
Top Bottom