I have sinned | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I have sinned

CA Dolfan

Dolphin fan since '72
Club Member
Reaction score
Forgive me Dolfans for I have sinned. I went to the Raiders vs. Chargers last sunday. At least it was a by week. My fiance a Raider fan (I'm working on the conversion, trust me) got some tickets so we went with her brother (also a Raider fan) for his 40th birthday. I got to watch LT run all over the Raiders. That was fun. But of course they gave the game away. It was crazy seeing all that silver and black and there were a couple of crazy fans. We also had tickets to the team dinner. Got to see Tim Brown, Garner, etc. Hell it was free.

Sounds like fun.. man, I wish I could have wen't but I was working and couldn't make the game. :(

Originally posted by CA Dolfan
Forgive me Dolfans for I have sinned. I went to the Raiders vs. Chargers last sunday. At least it was a by week. My fiance a Raider fan (I'm working on the conversion, trust me) got some tickets so we went with her brother (also a Raider fan) for his 40th birthday. I got to watch LT run all over the Raiders. That was fun. But of course they gave the game away. It was crazy seeing all that silver and black and there were a couple of crazy fans. We also had tickets to the team dinner. Got to see Tim Brown, Garner, etc. Hell it was free.

Hey tthe Dolphins were off. So there is no sin at all since the weekend was free.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom