I hope Carolina beats the pats!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope Carolina beats the pats!!!

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know they have a good coach and everything but I hope they get beat. Is not gonna be easy with all the help they get from the reffs but I really think it can happen. Good luck to the panthers.

Ozzy rules!!

Ultimate underdog game!!

GO CATS!!!

And I'm not a Pat hater....I pulled for the Pats in the SB 2 years ago in this same situation.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
Ultimate underdog game!!

GO CATS!!!

And I'm not a Pat hater....I pulled for the Pats in the SB 2 years ago in this same situation.
i pulled for the pats against the raiders, but that WAS a FUMBLE!:yell:

Understandable. You and I both did considering where we live.

Is not personal as I don't know anyone on that team. But I'm tired of other teams going there and we haven't been since 84. It wasn't supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be like in the 70's when we were ruling the NFL at one point. I saw us win then but I was a kid and it'd mean so much more now. Anyway, I don't want any other team from our division winning other than us.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i pulled for the pats against the raiders, but that WAS a FUMBLE!:yell:

OH I agree 100%. Tuck rule is BS!

If the QB moves his arm forward and stops it and loses the ball....how can it NOT be a fumble?

Originally posted by Agua
Not going to happen. Wish it would, but NE will win.

That's definitely the way its looking, I just gotta hope that the blessings will someday come to a halt for the Pats.

No doubt they're a great team....but to deny that they've gotten a VAST MAJORITY of the breaks in calls/non-calls is as naive as it gets.

Originally posted by Jaj
Understandable. You and I both did considering where we live.

haha I wanted the game to be forever stuck in a 0-0 tie! Which was the lesser of the two evils...I couldnt chose, so I rooted for the NFC to win out. So much for that.

Carolina can beat the pats. They have a great team, I had them picked to win the SB all year. For one thing, NE isnt playing in Foxboro with their obnoxious fans and the snow. NE cant run the ball. Carolinas secondary is excellent and they will be able to stop all the short outs that the patriots do, along with putting a lot of pressure on brady. They only question is whether or not they can score on NE's defense. You can bet Carolina will watch a lot of film on what Miami did against them. Even though they won against the dolphins, they struggled both times. Carolina's keys to the game are: 1. Not to turn the ball over.. 2. Run steven davis and deshaun foster..3. Make a lot of field goals.

You guys need to be like Larry Csonka and hope the Patriots bring back the Super Bowl for the AFC :)

Back
Top Bottom