I hope T.Bay gets whooped tonite | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope T.Bay gets whooped tonite

M-REAL

"Another Battle, for the AFC East Title"
Reaction score
Even tho' its only pre-season, I still hope that T.Bay gets their a** whooped tonite by the Rams. 8:00 pm Ch. 10/25. I'm not a Ram's fan but I still hope the Bucs get beat up anyway!

poor fin fans why can't you guys root for the FL team that will make it past the first round in the playoffs

So, did you just join the bandwagon or have you been on a while? :D

Haaa! They got their a** whooped man! The Bucs first stringers looked like pop warner football against the Rams first stringers. Well the fact is they play the same D, maybe that contributed or maybe the Bucs are the heads that have been hunted and now they are gettin a little beat up, and will continue to be so this year.

Originally posted by M-REAL
Haaa! They got their a** whooped man! The Bucs first stringers looked like pop warner football against the Rams first stringers. Well the fact is they play the same D, maybe that contributed or maybe the Bucs are the heads that have been hunted and now they are gettin a little beat up, and will continue to be so this year.

everyone take a stab now while you can...i can't say $hit about this game because i didn't get to watch it(damn friends with no cable)

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
So, did you just join the bandwagon or have you been on a while? :D
...and when are you gonna think of something else to say...its getting old :boring:

Originally posted by Biggunndunn
...and when are you gonna think of something else to say...its getting old :boring:

When you answer my question, son.

once again...idiotic dolfans resting their laurels on a preseason game....the rams beat the bucs handily in a preseason game....now what happens next week if we kill the Rams?...you will say, "oh, who cares, it's just the preseason.".....and you know it's true

The game meant nothing to Tampa. They already planning for Philadelphia opening weekend.

yeah, I gotta go with the others, I doubt Tampa was going 100% out there. I saw a few things that I would find troublesome if I were a Bucs fan, but it's far from gloom and doom time for them.

Well at least these boards have passion, whether you're a Bucs fan, Eagles fan, Dolphins fan, Bills fan, etc, everybody sure wears their heart on their sleaves. Another reason why I love football. Bucs may have got beat, but crap, Simms has been looking pretty impressive for a rookie QB. Last night he got hit kinda bad by two Rams, but then got right back up and was ready to get that ball moving, gotta respect that. If the Bucs had a bit more time, they probably would've had that game.

Originally posted by Biggunndunn

why don't you look at the other threads you posted that nonsense

A) I don't remember where they are at.
B) I'm too lazy to do a search for it.

So, why not did you type that nonsense instead of answering me ;\

If this were true about the Bucs not going full speed, then why did they in their Jets and Fins game then? Why did Gruden write up a gameplan for those but not the Rams one? C'mon man. Gruden hates to lose period.:rolleyes: Oh and BTW, team's are suppose to gain momentum as they head into the season. Well whether they lost or not they didn't look like the Bucs usual selves. And I am not resting my laurels on anything-jus' keepin my eyes on every team. Also, I wouldn't feel the next SB would include the Fins vs. Bucs, if I didn't think the Bucs could get there again this year....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom