I hope the OG Rumors are true... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope the OG Rumors are true...

I don't think he's coming back either. He did made some plays for us in the past. But he made the wrong play last year when he wanted more money so that he could play. His agent is a moron and Gasden's not coming back. Like someone else said here, we won't be running a l0ot of 4 wr's plays this coming year. I think we're set with CC,Thopmson,Mcknight and Tolver as the top 4. The other spot is for the return guy, either Rodgers or Baker and that's it.

Best for your last wr to have special teams play ability as return or cover men... Gadsen isnt quite versatile enough to fit that, he did well on Madded for his size as a goalline te wing set for the play pass though, but vid games and real NFL not the same thing.

if we are going to make a run for the superbowl i'd like to have our wr's to have close game experience which is something OG has....he's been there and made big catches for us.....most of the other wr's we can't say that about...McKnight has dropped some important balls....thompson and tolver have never played a game for us yet so we don't know how they are going to work out for us.....i personally would like to have that wr that we know can make a big play for us out there when we are in a tight situation......which is something OG offers.....and for me thats a big plus on his side.....

I want to see him JOBLESS until mid-season. And then have the rest of his career SCREWED up..

get over it guys, he's NOT coming back!unless.....someone gets hurt. Now wouldn't that be an irony?

Originally posted by IceStorm
...the train keeps going whether he's on it or not.
Great quote.

I'm not defending OG or his agent, but I think the reason why they are being so difficult to deal with is that they know this is probably OG's only real shot at a payday.

He was in the Arena League getting paid nothing.
Had to sign a min deal with the Fins just to get to the NFL.
And with his age and injury history it's not like he's going to get a great contract in 3 years. For him, the next contract he signs is his only real chance of getting paid.

Trying to play hardball with the injury last year wasn't smart for many reasons (FO & Fans), but you can't blame the guy for not wanting to retire from football half crippled and still having to work after being a starting WR in the NFL. - Just be glad the Pins FO handled him perfectly!

Back
Top Bottom