I hope this is not true...WOODY Rumors!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope this is not true...WOODY Rumors!!

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
According over at a Lions forum, Woody Did not fly out to Miami and instead He has stayed in Detroit to negotiate....

http://www.detroitlions.com/boards/messageview.cfm?catid=9&threadid=12260

some Lion fan Quotes:

"He stayed in Detroit to negotiate... T.Kowalski report in the forum! Great News...However, we are probably going to overpay him big time. more then the $8 mill if we sign him."

"i didnt hear nything about woody but i did hear that his agents are still in detroit and theyre callin miami rahter than flyin down...so it sounds good...cross fingers."

"what'd I say? Woody is the only player they will get into a bidding war for. Brace yourselves miami, if you want Woody, it's gonna cost ya."

Can anyone confirm any of this!!???

What happened to that radio report from Detroit? Was that guy who posted that here just a lying idiot?

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33856

Originally posted by Zachspac54
1270 am in detroit said that Woody and his agent is on the way to miami and that lions are NOT going to give him all that money he wants and that they WILL sign A.Plummer(cb) and will take a look a Garcia !!!!!! looks like Steve Murachi is trying to bring some 9ers back,thats ok with me but just leave us with WOODY!!!!:D

Len P. > Lions Message Boarder who joined Feb.2004

Woody was also supposedly in Miami last week looking at property with his wife.

Woody is Miami as we speak. Was listening to WQAM. They said he is in town already. That Detroit crap you heard is just plain bullcrap. Evreyone relax. Why do you listen to poeple on boards who talk bullcrap??

Originally posted by finzfan4life
Why do you listen to poeple on boards who talk bullcrap??

Why listen to people here then? Rumors are rumors and if there is a rumor about something involving Miami, it BELONGS in this forum.

just going to have to wait and see they said in the morning 1270 an that he was going to miami who knows!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom