I hope we get a guy that can adjust like this! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I hope we get a guy that can adjust like this!

jreg1

Starter
Reaction score
Yesterday in the Chiefs game I saw him use 2 guys 2 spy Jackson out of a 3-2 look with the 2 guys acting as the spies. They also cheated a bit looking to
quickly jump anything crossing underneath while the other player that lamar was not looking at was keping an eye on him. I just thought that was brilliant. I don't know how many times it was used but it was cool to see. Did you guys notice this? I hope we find a dc that thinks outside the box game to game!

Spags is the man!

Last edited:
Yesterday in the Chiefs game I saw him use 2 guys 2 spy Jackson out of a 3-2 look with the 2 guys acting as the spies. They also cheated a bit looking to
quickly jump anything crossing underneath while the other player that lamar was not looking at was keping an eye on him. I just thought that was brilliant. I don't know how many times it was used but it was cool to see. Did you guys notice this? I hope we find a dc that thinks outside the box game to game!

Spags is the man!
I also noticed on a number of defensive plays....the Chiefs deliberately didn't push their pass rush up field past the QB, but deliberately stayed around the LOS in an effort to keep Jackson from escaping the pocket and running.

It was an excellent game plan by Spagnola and the Chiefs defense. Jackson is rarely going to beat you throwing the ball

Lamar Jackson sucks. He missed wide open screens but when Tua does it in -7 weather, all hell breaks loose.

You’d think such a thing wouldn’t be so difficult to comprehend… Josh Allen has abused us for years and it’s like we have no clue he’s going to run the ball
Exactly.

Everytime he breaks contain and nobody is there for the open field tackle we look shell shocked haha.

I only laugh as to not cry...

I also noticed on a number of defensive plays....the Chiefs deliberately didn't push their pass rush up field past the QB, but deliberately stayed around the LOS in an effort to keep Jackson from escaping the pocket and running.

It was an excellent game plan by Spagnola and the Chiefs defense. Jackson is rarely going to beat you throwing the ball
That's sounds like Vic's plan. Difference was that the Chiefs mixed things up with blitzes. Vic ran the same plan on every play.

You’d think such a thing wouldn’t be so difficult to comprehend… Josh Allen has abused us for years and it’s like we have no clue he’s going to run the ball
Right. I still think that's when Josh Allen is most dangerous, using his athletic ability to gain yards. He seems to need that to get going.

When he has to beat you from the pocket, he's less reliable. New England has generally made Allen beat them from the pocket.

Fangio against Lamar and Josh Allen for their first two games

Sit back in zone

Fireable offense

Back
Top Bottom