I Just Can't Take It Much Longer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Just Can't Take It Much Longer

KRfinFAN

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have season tickets and been going to almost every home game since 1973. This is the worst across the board team, coaches, front office and owner EVER.... I should be entitled to a full refund for wasting my money on a HORRIBLE Product. I just can't take this much longer.... I am lost for words.....

Oh man I am not sure about that statement. I've been a fan for 35 years now and there have been some brutal teams in that span. Chin up man, Gase has done more this year with less than any head coach out there. Miami needs a QB, it's that simple. Get a real DC in here and that side of the ball could see drastic improvement with little additional talent.

I have season tickets and been going to almost every home game since 1973. This is the worst across the board team, coaches, front office and owner EVER.... I should be entitled to a full refund for wasting my money on a HORRIBLE Product. I just can't take this much longer.... I am lost for words.....

Apparently you are not at a loss for words, unfortunately!

The Dolphins played better on Sunday then they have in a long time.

They scored early and got a two score lead. The game came down to the last two minutes. Do you know what that is called? It's called NFL FOOTBALL !!!!! The Dolphins did this while still undermanned due to injuries and with a QB coming back from injury who hadn't played in what ... 5 or so games. No excuses, just the cold hard facts, without any over emotional, under supported "Hamster" droppings.

All in all they played well and there is no reason not to expect them to do even better in the remaining 5 games we have.

I'll make you a deal. I won't block you and you buy me two tickets when we get to the Superbowl at the end of this season. That seems fair!

The Dolphins played better on Sunday then they have in a long time.

They scored early and got a two score lead. The game came down to the last two minutes. Do you know what that is called? It's called NFL FOOTBALL !!!!! The Dolphins did this while still undermanned due to injuries and with a QB coming back from injury who hadn't played in what ... 5 or so games. No excuses, just the cold hard facts, without any over emotional, under supported "Hamster" droppings.

All in all they played well and there is no reason not to expect them to do even better in the remaining 5 games we have.

I'll make you a deal. I won't block you and you buy me two tickets when we get to the Superbowl at the end of this season. That seems fair!
They were playing the freaking Colts. Slow down.....

Sometimes it would be quicker for us Dolphin fans to a take a 2x4 upside the head at the beginning of the season, rather than go through the whole season of torture and never ending nut kicks.

Back
Top Bottom