I just looked at ESPN insider. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just looked at ESPN insider.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I dont no if this been posted,but Mel Kiper got us taking Ashton Youboty CB Ohio ST.Thoughts.He got Lineart to Saints..Young to Titans...Cutler to Detriot..

kingfin said:
I dont no if this been posted,but Mel Kiper got us taking Ashton Youboty CB Ohio ST.Thoughts.He got Lineart to Saints..Young to Titans...Cutler to Detriot..

LOL. Kipper is all over the place. :lol: I wouldn't take any projections (below the top 10) seriously atm. This stuff is changing on a continual basis. We'll have a bettter idea after the combine, IMO.

KuchaMucha said:
LOL. Kipper is all over the place. :lol: I wouldn't take any projects (below the top 10) seriously atm. This stuff is changing on a continual basis.
I no that..The NFL Combine is where it,s at...

Geez, before FA, before cap cuts, before the Combine and individual workouts, before pick #15 and already everyone but us fans KNOW who Saban is going to take in the draft...

LarryFinFan said:
Geez, before FA, before cap cuts, before the Combine and individual workouts, before pick #15 and already everyone but us fans KNOW who Saban is going to take in the draft...

Everyone please read this VOR (Voice of Reason).... exactly!

Youboty is vastly overrated... People think he's a 2nd-3rd round prospect (Kiper I guess has him in the middle of the 1st!). He got beaten numerous amounts of times at Ohio State.

i'd rather go after Cromratie if we were looking to fill one of our secondary needs in the 1st round. I'd also rather keep an eye out on Nate Salley NOT Youbooty out of Ohio State in the later rounds. Salley definitely has the talent to step in and play safety at the NFL level.

Retnuhrace said:
Youboty is vastly overrated... People think he's a 2nd-3rd round prospect (Kiper I guess has him in the middle of the 1st!). He got beaten numerous amounts of times at Ohio State.

kiper knows the Youbotys agent.... :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

unless we can somehow get cutler, i say, we draft either, cb, or oline.........i hear that guy from texas (huff) is a pretty good prospect.

i go to ohio state and have seen ashton play the past two years
i also know him personaly
we do not want this kid!!! he is arogent and only cares about money
on the field, he isnt that good of a corner
he got burnt deep several times this year

me being a die hard buckeye and dolphin, i would love him to go that high but not to us because he would be a bust

Espn Insider

Just keep Checking the ESPN INSIDER and keep us informed. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom