I just looked at ESPN insider. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just looked at ESPN insider.

we won't take a CB early in this draft, maybe a safety but not a corner. not with W.Poole and S.Mitchell coming back from injury, not with Nate Clemens and Ike Taylor being FAs

All you need to know about Youboty, you saw in the Texas game. He made no effort whatsoever on the TD pass from V. Young that won the game for the Longhorns. Salley came from across the field and tried to break it up after Youboty basically gave up. He was in position too.

Just the way Saban and Dolphins fans should want it it be.
"All Over the Place"

Brad528 said:
Would be a pretty good pick for us. Youboty is a good CB and everyone knows we need a CB

Everybody? Travis Daniels and Will Poole. I'm sorry, you are mistaken. CB IS NOT a high priority. Maybe in the 3rd or 4th rd Saban picks one.

Bellson said:
i'd rather go after Cromratie if we were looking to fill one of our secondary needs in the 1st round. I'd also rather keep an eye out on Nate Salley NOT Youbooty out of Ohio State in the later rounds. Salley definitely has the talent to step in and play safety at the NFL level.
Not to mention Salley is homegrown talent from St. Thomas Aquinas in Ft. Lauderdale.

jlfin said:
Everybody? Travis Daniels and Will Poole. I'm sorry, you are mistaken. CB IS NOT a high priority. Maybe in the 3rd or 4th rd Saban picks one.
daniels should be moved to safety.

he is a 2nd to 3rd rounder

a tall lanky CB

I would rather draft Cromartie there then him in a heartbeat but we dont need a CB that badly with poole back.

No Way

Guys, lets be realistic. Nick Saban has no clue who hes going to pick. I doubt seriously that he takes a DB in the 1st. And as far as that pick........Kipper can kiss yobooty and mine.

:dolphins: :tantrum: :tantrum: :dolphins:

Rubbin420 said:
Guys, lets be realistic. Nick Saban has no clue who hes going to pick.

Seriously doubt that.

SpeedRush99 said:
Seriously doubt that.
wouldn't surprise me...i'm sure he has ideas, but when you're picking around 16, and the combine hasn't even come around yet, it's hard to tell. i remember in '04 when the bucs were picking 15, all the people around here (i'm near tampa) had all kinds of ideas of who they were taking. they ended up with michael clayton, who most had never even considered as an option. still a lot of time to go...

Juan Cribbs said:
wouldn't surprise me...i'm sure he has ideas, but when you're picking around 16, and the combine hasn't even come around yet, it's hard to tell. i remember in '04 when the bucs were picking 15, all the people around here (i'm near tampa) had all kinds of ideas of who they were taking. they ended up with michael clayton, who most had never even considered as an option. still a lot of time to go...

Very possible, but if you don't think he has a rough idea and an early list of guys your fooling yourself.

man i dont want ahston youboty.i wacthed him and he wasnt that great.id rather get charles gordon from kansas in the second round.i think huff would be perfect for us in the first

dorsaroll156 said:
man i dont want ahston youboty.i wacthed him and he wasnt that great.id rather get charles gordon from kansas in the second round.i think huff would be perfect for us in the first

You want to spend our 1st and 2nd on DBs? I know our secondary needs help but whats your answer to our QB issue?

Back
Top Bottom