I just noticed this. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just noticed this.

Dolfan984

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ricky : 3.3 YPC

Minor : 5.4 YPC

Kinda weird, I know Minor doesn't get nearly the amount of carries....but they are still under the same line.

It's because defenses don't think Minor is going to run when he is in, they are thinking pass.

IMO Minor goes straight to the hole, while Ricky looks at his options, hoping for a bigger gain. The main reason is that Minor is more often in on passing-type downs.

It's true about Ricky's running style. I hope he scraps that whole studder step wait sh**, It drives me nuts!.
Minor has a substantially lower # of carries and all Minor has to do is break (1) medium sized run (15-18 yds) and out of 3 carries per game would give him a sweet avg.

Yeah, I noticed that earlier this season. Ricky has gotten to be too questionable about where he wants to go. Can't do that and be successful. Minor is just run for his small little life. Ricky has to go back to last years philosophy of just run through the hole, bust past and through a few guys, and just run, Ricky, run. Don't think, just run.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Ricky : 3.3 YPC

Minor : 5.4 YPC

Kinda weird, I know Minor doesn't get nearly the amount of carries....but they are still under the same line.

Very simple; run minor more (5-15 a game) and ricky will be stronger, defenses will stay on their toes more.

look at philly, they have a 3 back offense, that's a genius idea, not only for keeping defenses guessing, but also for health reasons

I just noticed THIS:

Travis Henry BUF 1139yds 273att 4.2avg 10TD
Vicky Williams MIA 1081yds 325att 3.3avg 7TD

and Henry has a broken leg :D

Cya next week!

Originally posted by BradTheBillsFan
I just noticed THIS:

Travis Henry BUF 1139yds 273att 4.2avg 10TD
Vicky Williams MIA 1081yds 325att 3.3avg 7TD

and Henry has a broken leg :D

Cya next week!

I just noticed this:

there is no way the bills can make the playoffs and they have an, 1100 yard rusher and a pro ball qb, sam adams milloy, the list goes on, but the wins don't

and i also noticed this: It's December...time for you dudes to take a nosedive.. oh wait that started last week.. anyways:

actually dolphinsrok,

The Bills are still alive. we do need a boatload of help though! lol

it's not likely we'll make it in, but it's still a possibility... i am willing to bet that the Fins don't make it though...

all i'm saying is Travis Henry has 50 less carries and 60 more yards. What's up with that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by BradTheBillsFan
and i also noticed this: It's December...time for you dudes to take a nosedive.. oh wait that started last week.. anyways:

actually dolphinsrok,

The Bills are still alive. we do need a boatload of help though! lol

it's not likely we'll make it in, but it's still a possibility... i am willing to bet that the Fins don't make it though...

all i'm saying is Travis Henry has 50 less carries and 60 more yards. What's up with that.

I'm not saying we're gonna win the SB but, this year we will end the Dec plunge once and for all

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

I'm not saying we're gonna win the SB but, this year we will end the Dec plunge once and for all

and travis is an underrated back, he's a great back why mcgehea??

good question! i still don't see the reasoning behind that pick.. but o well i guess that's why i don't work in the NFL.

cya next week guys! have to concentrate on beating Tennessee now :D

Bills fans are the only people in the league who would claim Henry is near as talented as Ricky? Well, at anything besides getting on his state's list of sex offenders, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom