I just put my money where my mouth is by... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just put my money where my mouth is by...

Losman7 said:
I like NOW bets...

Like the Pistons on the Money!!

JK..Is Shaq gonna play.....well?
As for Game 1, that's going to be a game time decision. He stayed away from practice contact drills or something... but if he does play, I think it will be slightly limited action so he could be good to go for the entire series (and the rest of the playoffs).

Over/under is a no brainer. Miami is at 5.5. I'd put 1000 that they'll be over.

painnotpleasure said:
As for Game 1, that's going to be a game time decision. He stayed away from practice contact drills or something... but if he does play, I think it will be slightly limited action so he could be good to go for the entire series (and the rest of the playoffs).

I might have to take the Pistons then. They are getting points.

Wades a baller though, i like watching him play. He reminds me of my favorite players when I was a kid. Exciting, all around player.

phinfan2003 said:
Young man, until you get an idea of what it means to work for a living, I don't want to hear sh*t about what to do with my hard earned money!

If you are not a liberal by the time you are 20, you have no heart.
If you are not a conservative by the time you are 40, you have no brains.

-Churchill

Please excuse the boy. He has been brainwashed by the liberal media. He knows not what he speaks.

jlfin said:
If you are not a liberal by the time you are 20, you have no heart.
If you are not a conservative by the time you are 40, you have no brains.

-Churchill

Please excuse the boy. He has been brainwashed by the liberal media. He knows not what he speaks.

Or you can not sell out and stay liberal.

Losman7 said:
Or you can not sell out and stay liberal.
:shakeno: :shakeno:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Plenty of so called liberals are sell out hypocrites. Just look at Hollywood.

Losman7 said:
I might have to take the Pistons then. They are getting points.

Wades a baller though, i like watching him play. He reminds me of my favorite players when I was a kid. Exciting, all around player.
Yeah, Wade is AMAZING. I'm thinking Detroit maybe is going to take game one... but I'm guessing the Heat will take the series in 6 or 7.

jlfin said:
:shakeno: :shakeno:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Plenty of so called liberals are sell out hypocrites. Just look at Hollywood.

fair enough

painnotpleasure said:
Yeah, Wade is AMAZING. I'm thinking Detroit maybe is going to take game one... but I'm guessing the Heat will take the series in 6 or 7.

I liked Miami until Shaq got dinged up. Detroit ain't no Wizards.

I gotta take Mowtown tonigh...I think. I got plenty of time.

what are the 5.5 under/over bet percentages. if its 10-1 im going to ask my dad to put 100 bucks on it.

I believe the over/under is an even money bet. I put 50 on the Fins to win the AFC, at 40 to 1. That would be remarkable in itself, I don't think they can go all the way.

I'm broke, but the odds are too good, and will only get worse as people realize what we know, Saban = better team.
I put down 10 bucks to win the SB (100-1)
10 bucks to win the AFC East (12-1)
50 bucks over 5.5 games won this season

realistically, I think I will get the "over" bet and chance to win the AFC east bet.

Losman7 said:
Amen. i hate that ****. I get crap for gambling too, and I give lots to charity. Am I supposed to give it all?

Hey Losman, did you realize that when Ricky comes back, his first game is against u guys at Rich Stadium? should be a good game...

Yeah, think 5.5 wins is easy money, hell we're playing the bills and jets twice each! that's four W's right there

you guys want a really interesting bet, go to www.theticketreserve.com
you can buy an option to buy a seat at face value if Miami goes to the AFC Championship for $12!
or an option to buy a seat at face value if Miami makes it to the Super Bowl for $19

might not do that this year, but next year I'm going to start buying some of those options on Miami, as I think we're gonna be AFC Championship contenders soon, and for a while

Back
Top Bottom