I just ran into some dolphins cheerleaders! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just ran into some dolphins cheerleaders!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
...at ESPN the Weekend!!! They had half a squad up there

unfortunately some of my friends went on to do other things so i didnt get any pictures, but I got a new cheerleader team photo of them to put on my wall :cooldude:

Other than that, this wouldnt be dolphins-related so ill stop talking now and end my post with a thread of Michael Irvin making his point about offensive linemen on a special presentation of NFL Live!

P1010059-1.jpg

Clumpy said:
Where da pics of the cheerleaders :mad:
Here's some cheerleader :escape: pics for ya! :roflmao: Sorry, I know it's not Miami quality, but it should be good enough for you. :tongue::D

Clumpy said:
We got some hotties :cp:
:roflmao:

I say suit'em up and let them play! They look like they could tear it up out there. May even give you guys a chance to win the division again! :eek:

BlitPhinFan said:
:roflmao:

I say suit'em up and let them play! They look like they could tear it up out there. May even give you guys a chance to win the division again! :eek:
:shakeno: god they do look a lil more like football players then cheerleaders. They dont even compare to the Fins cheerleaders.

Clumpy said:
KEY WORD: SOME

About 85% of those Jills don't even compare to even the most plainest of the Dolphin Cheerleaders. We definately out-hot yah'll in that.

TerryTate said:
http://terrytate.finheaven.com/cheerleaders.JPG

Go there.....i took a pic of the mini-poster i got....since this thread is "worthless"
Gotta love the ones laying down on the bottom. :D

I could look at that all day, much preferred over the training camp photos of giant 200 pound sweaty men.

Ahhh Dolphin Cheerleaders, it just don't get any better!

Clumpy said:

Where? If that's what you call hotties, then, I mean sheesh!

Oliver...

Clumpy said:
A woman doesn't need plastic surgery and silicone to look good :shakeno:

Yes some do!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom